hi πŸ„

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
I never introduced myself >: (

Heyo~ My names Fang <33 (I also go by Silas)
I'm an author on here ! I'm also a huuuuuuge multi stan ^^
I change my layout a lotttttt so if you can't find me its probably because i have a new layout kkkkk

I have a little texting quirk(?) where i'll type like "pppineappple" if I'm anxious.
If you have trouble reading that lmk and i'll try my best to translate as soon as I can <33

Hwa_ChaeMing

Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’ π“§π“˜π“žπ“ π“’π“€π“Ÿπ“‘π“”π“œπ“π“’π“¨ β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ
Author
Hi and welcome Mika! I’m ChaeMing but call me Chae. Pronouns are she/her

Hwa_ChaeMing

Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’ π“§π“˜π“žπ“ π“’π“€π“Ÿπ“‘π“”π“œπ“π“’π“¨ β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ
Author

Hwa_ChaeMing

Author

yunaisms

( :Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β˜…:]Μ²Μ… :Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ… )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
honestly!! i just wann braid his hair so bad ever since i saw how long it was in no diggity??? if we don't get xion braid i'm suing,,, and it better be a fishtail or ill do it myself if i have to /j

Hwa_ChaeMing

Author
Fishtail would be so pretty! Maybe during Polarity promos we’ll get Xion braid

Hwa_ChaeMing

Author
let's hope!! i feel like a fishtail braid for a black mirror performance would look super cool :0
I think there dome black mirror stages sadly. Xion has had writing on his hands during the recent stages and someone on Reddit said they say last stage. (Only one hand said that. The other said ily, tomoon)

Hwa_ChaeMing

Author
Especially his voice when he says saranghae, tomoon with a finger heart, I die//m

Hwa_ChaeMing

Author

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
1621454555989-png.54307

1605495797564-png.37117