Heya || 2 Years Re-Introduction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Heyo everyone!

It’s me, OhMimiel. Though perhaps you would’ve first gotten to know me as spriingfever? Maybe as Moonbyulah? Potentially the oldest members of the forums may have first met me while I was named Eunbiniie?

I first joined the forums on this day in 2019. Honestly, I cannot remember much about what it was like back when I first joined. A lot of people have come, and a lot have gone. I also couldn’t remember much about what I was like back in 2019, so I found my old introduction and decided it would be fun to write this while comparing it to the original. So that’s what this is :3

-> I didn’t want to share my name back then, and I still don’t. However, you can call me Miel or Mi. I don’t really mind
-> In 2019, I was 14, about to turn 15. Currently, I’m 16 about to turn 17. My birthday is displayed on my profile if you’re curious
-> I guess I’m no longer as new to K-Pop as I was in 2019. Groups who debuted the year I came along are now considered juniors and not rookies anymore. I find that so weird to comprehend. The first time I listened to K-Pop, ITZY didn’t even exist yet

Back in 2019, my ult group was CLC and my ult bias was Eunbin. I also stanned BLACKPINK, (G)I-DLE, Mamamoo and AOA alongside CLC, as well as casual stanning TWICE, ITZY and Everglow. My bias list was Eunbin (CLC), Lisa (BLACKPINK), Soyeon ((G)I-DLE), Hwasa (MAMAMOO), Ryujin (ITZY), Naeun (Apink) and Yiren (EVERGLOW). My favourite songs were No by CLC, HANN by (G)I-DLE and Egotistic by Mamamoo. I also had a lot of biases who fell under the maknae position.

Now, despite my long 2 years of being a dedicated Moomoo, my ult group is ITZY, and my ult bias is technically Yuna, though I mostly see all 5 of ITZY as my ult biases. My stan list is very long, so I’ll link my carrd at the bottom of this introduction if you want to see the whole list, but my main groups are ITZY, Mamamoo, WJSN, LOONA, Purple Kiss, aespa and TRI.BE. My biases in those groups are Yuna, Solar, Dayoung, Choerry, Yuki, Giselle and Hyunbin. I have a lot of favourite songs so I can’t really rank some above others… Moonshot by N.flying is definitely a strong contender for 1st place though.

Some other random things about me, not necessarily based off my first introduction are that:
-> I’ve been listening to K-Pop since about April/May of 2019
-> I’ve learnt a total of 12 K-Pop dances, though it’s been a long time since I actually ran through them all, so chances are I’ve gotten a lot of the moves - I’ve also tried to learn ICY twice and failed both times. Mainly I prefer singing
-> My pronouns are she/her
-> I’m from the UK
-> I’m in college right now, and I’m studying psychology, French and English Language

So yes, that’s me. Nice to meet you all again!

Thanks for reading. I know it was a little bit long.