Hey~~

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

RickyWhenICatchYou

Kpop Groupie
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Hamster Drinking Boba
Gaeul
Keeho
Blushin Bunny
Hey! How are yall! im new. You can come in and say things about you too if you want.

Hi, i'm Yena, i have been a K-pop stan since 2019. My alts are P1Harmony, Oneus and Zerobaseone! My biases (if you care): In P1Harmony: Jongseob. in Oneus: Seoho. In Zerobaseone: Ricky. It's nice to meet you guys!!

Rouge

Waiting for Lia
Author
Credits
Hangyul
Hanse
Asahi
Eric Chou
Hey, it’s nice seeing you around.
I'm Rouge, You have great taste in kpop, I love those groups too! We share the same bias Seoho from Oneus.

Yu Na-bi Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Kpop Rookie
Website
softmoreacorecafe.carrd.co
Credits
Baby Chick Emoji
Blue Teddy Bear
Butterflies On Flowers
Dancing Duck
Hey! How are yall! im new. You can come in and say things about you too if you want.

Hi, i'm Yena, i have been a K-pop stan since 2019. My alts are P1Harmony, Oneus and Zerobaseone! My biases (if you care): In P1Harmony: Jongseob. in Oneus: Seoho. In Zerobaseone: Ricky. It's nice to meet you guys!!
welcome to the forums!

HI yena im yuna our names kinda match :)
im a big p1hHarmony fan we should be friends :unsure::love:

RickyWhenICatchYou

Kpop Groupie
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Hamster Drinking Boba
Gaeul
Keeho
Blushin Bunny
Hey, it’s nice seeing you around.
I'm Rouge, You have great taste in kpop, I love those groups too! We share the same bias Seoho from Oneus.
Hi Rouge, nice to meet you! You also have great taste in K-pop too. To be honest i never thought that i would see a Seoho stan I know his not that not biased but I mostly see Hwanwoong and Xion stans. Anyway it's nice to know you!

Rouge

Waiting for Lia
Author
Credits
Hangyul
Hanse
Asahi
Eric Chou
Hi Rouge, nice to meet you! You also have great taste in K-pop too. To be honest i never thought that i would see a Seoho stan I know his not that not biased but I mostly see Hwanwoong and Xion stans. Anyway it's nice to know you!
Yeah it's nice we're Seoho biased. It's nice to know you back. I want you to get along and have great times here. <3