hey

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ahparkchaeyoung

Kpop Fan
Credits
hi guys my name is logan, im new here ✌ my ult groups are blackpink, mamamoo, bts, and skz and my biases are rosé, yoongi, yongsun, ten, lucas, park jisung, changbin, and han. my fav non kpop artists are blackbear, nf, billie eilish, halsey, lecrae, and ava max. uh.....whats up :)

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
hi guys my name is logan, im new here ✌ my ult groups are blackpink, mamamoo, bts, and skz and my biases are rosé, yoongi, yongsun, ten, lucas, park jisung, changbin, and han. my fav non kpop artists are blackbear, nf, billie eilish, halsey, lecrae, and ava max. uh.....whats up :)
hi logan, welcome to the forums and im ace!! i stan skz, blackpink and mamamoo too, and ten and lucas are also some of my biases! as for the nonkpop artists u listed i also liked blackbear, nf, and halsey

ahparkchaeyoung

Kpop Fan
Credits
hi logan, welcome to the forums and im ace!! i stan skz, blackpink and mamamoo too, and ten and lucas are also some of my biases! as for the nonkpop artists u listed i also liked blackbear, nf, and halsey
hey ace, cool name! nice, seems like we have similar taste :p also i love your dp and sig !!