Here's a multifandom thing I made up

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
Part 3

"So… Atiny" began Shawol "What exactly happened? Why did you yell at Army"

Atiny sighed "Look, whatever I yelled at him back there, I shouldn't have yelled it at him in the first place"

Shawol slightly winced as Mon bandaged his arm. "So what if you did," said the latter. "you stood up for yourself"

"And for a lot of others" murmured Shawol in response to Mon.

Atiny got up and started pacing around the room. "Look guys, I appreciate it…" he said "But I know I should've done something else"

"Whats done has been done" said Teume "You can't change it"

"Nice job, Teu" said Monbebe. Shawol shot a glare at him.

"What? I was trying to be helpful!"

"Cut the sarcasm will ya" Shawol growled. Mon scowled back at him.

Atiny stopped pacing and settled back down in the chair. Teume stood up and went over to him. He got behind the older Fandom wrapped his arms around his neck, resting his head on his shoulder. Atiny ruffled his hair. Shawol glanced at the two of them, then he looked back at Monbebe.

"Well what are we supposed to do now" he asked him

Just as Mon opened his mouth to reply, there was a loud crashing noise from outside.

For a moment or two, neither of the Fandoms moved a muscle or twitched a finger. Monbebe was the first one to speak.

"What was that?"

Another noise like the first one rang out, followed by banging on the door. Atiny stood up abruptly and grabbed a knife from nearby. He walked towards the door and grabbed the knob. Knowing what was coming Shawol summoned his grimoire and staff, while Monbebe took another chair and held it out in front of him like a shield.

Three, Shawol thought, opening the pages of his grimoire.

Two, Atiny turned the doorknob slowly

One, Teume grabbed a broken bottle

"NOW!!!" Atiny flung the door open and a figure burst in through the door and grabbed Mon who yelped struggling against his attacker. The figure stopped moving and collapsed into his arms. Monbebe gently settled him on the ground.

"What the-" Atiny came over and dropped to his knees beside him. Shawol and Teume also joined them.

The figure let out a groan as Mon rolled it on its back to get a better look at it. Looking over his shoulder, Shawol could see who it was now.

It was another Fandom. He had light blue hair and his green eyes were narrowly open. Blood leaked from a gash in his forehead and from his mouth. He was covered in cuts and scratches and he was looking very pale.

Shawol looked at Atiny who was staring at the other Fandom wide-eyed and one hand covering his mouth and murmuring "No… no… it can't be.. No… no" Shawol knew exactly why, Atiny knew this Fandom, and so did he.

"ToMoon!"

A/N- and that's the end of chapter three, sorry it took me so long, I almost forgot about this until I found it while I was playing with my tablet and writers block.