Here's a multifandom thing I made up

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
Chapter 1

When it came to hosting and throwing parties, Army was the most enthusiastic.

Carat and the other fandoms knew this from experience. Army was always up for throwing celebration, whether it was because a Fandom was becoming another year old or any other special occasion. His own eons were no exception.

For the past three days, Army had been up and around the place, hanging up decorations, ordering food and yelling out invitations to everyone else. For most of the part it was annoying though. The decorations kept falling on the other's heads, and they had to hear the same invitation over and over again. With a twinge of amusement Carat recalled Exo-L berating Army when a streamer had chosen to wrap around his face rendering his sight. The younger Fandoms didn't mind them though. Teume, Engene and Kingme played around with the fallen decorations while MY rolled her eyes at them.

In the end though, Carat had to admit, Army could really plan a party.

The whole lobby was decorated with blue and white streamers and confetti. Blue orbs of light hung from the ceiling, emitting out sparkles now and then. There were snacks of all kinds on a table in a corner. Music played from speakers attached to the walls. Not too loudly though.

The other Fandoms were also rather impressed. Carat could tell from the way, MOA and Blink nudged Army with excited grins and the others whispering to one another with looks of approval.

"I still can't believe". From beside him, Carat's friend Monbebe growled "That he could pull off something like this"

Carat punched him in the shoulder. "we've attended more than twenty of these and you still can't believe it" he laughed "Go on then"

A grin began to spread across his face. "I'm gonna go and tell him that".

"you wouldn't dare-"

Mon's amber eyes glinted mischievously "Would I? Hey Aroha!" He yelled at a galaxy blue and black haired Fandom beside the snack table "Tell Army I still don't- Yeow!" he yelped when Carat punched him in the shoulder again. From over at the snack table Aroha looked like he would start laughing any second.

"I told him he wouldn't dare" said Carat, clamping his hand over Mon's mouth before he could protest. Aroha did a peace sign at them before walking away.

Carat let go of Monbebe who glared at him "What was that for" he protested.

"I said you wouldn't dare" Carat giggled.

Mon rolled his eyes at him "Really C, and I was this close to telling him"

"I don't think he'll take that too well" said a familiar voice. Mon and Carat turned towards the direction of the voice and saw Shawol, one of the older Fandoms standing behind them.

"Shawol" Mon cannoned into him.

Shawol grabbed his shoulders "Hey easy, I've only been gone for three months"

"Three months is still a long time" said Carat "ReVeLuv wouldn't stop talking about when you would come back"

"Typical Re" Shawol let go of Mon "I told her I would be fine" he let out a sigh before getting up and walking away "I guess I might as well go see her now"

Mon and C watched as he disappeared into the crowd. For a while the music played from the speakers seemed louder than it was before.

"So… " Carat started at Monbebe "What do we do now"

He opened his mouth to say something but a horrible high pitched noise emitting from the speakers cut him off.

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Carat covered his ears. He had heard that noise before. It was the sound of a microphone being adjusted. He glanced towards Monbebe who had his eyes shut as well as his ears covered. He opened one eye and met his gaze.

"What is going on-" Carat mouthed at him. Mon shook his head in response.

The noise began to die down slowly. By the time it was completely silent, Army was standing in the centre of the room holding a microphone and looking over to the others.

A/N- Hello its Zero/X here, sorry the chapter's short/weird. I keep suffering from writer's block whenever I try to write ;v;

I'll (try to) update the story from time to time when I'm free (and when I get my inspiration)

I got the idea from reading incorrect quotes BTW (The multifandom quotes tho XD)

The last parts of the chapter were completely unplanned qwq

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
Part 1 of chapter two (Cause I'm still stuck trying to write a speech)
A/N- I'm gonna see how I can write a speech
Teume frowned when he noticed the others weren't paying attention to him. For a moment, his siblings Ikonic and Blink had all eyes on him as he delightedly showed them his progress in his powers.

But now they were turning towards the center of the room. Teume tapped Blink in the shoulder but she was too focused on her conversation with a red-headed Fandom beside her.

What's going on, He thought gazing around at everyone who had stopped with whatever they were doing and gathered in a circle. Is the party over, but it's barely been an hour. He yelped as a Fandom pushed past him to get to the circle. He needed to find out what was happening, and the only way to do that was to get to the front of the crowd.

Easier said than done though. Teume was elbowed sharply in the ribs twice, someone stepped on his foot in the rush, before he could yell out in pain a few more pushed him aside making him stumble backwards. He would've fallen if someone behind him caught him.

"Watch where you're going" said a stern voice. Teume looked up and met the gaze of another Fandom. He had glowing red eyes and ebony hair. A sniper rifle hung from his shoulder. Teu's heart slightly lurched. Something told him it was not a good idea to get any further down his bad side "I'm sorry-" he said sheepishly "I just want to see"

The other Fandom let out a sigh "Teume can't you just fly". Teu didn't ask how he knew his name. Here in the Fanverse, almost everyone knew everyone without having to question anything.

"I can't control it very well" he replied.

The other Fandom suddenly gripped his arm and dragged him into crowd. Teume yelped as he was shoved here and there, earning a couple of glares and insults. The ride stopped out of the blue and Teu shot forward, almost landing on his face. He stumbled around for a bit before getting to his fee steadily.

"Umm thanks" he turned towards the other Fandom who had somehow appeared there completely unscathed.

"Don't mention it" he muttered before looking away.

Teume squirmed in his position excitedly, he was about to find out what was going to happen no one was going to stop him. He would-.

"Teu what are you doing here" came his brother's voice to his right. Teume whipped around and saw Ikonic with the black haired guy from earlier.

"I wanna see what's going on" he replied trying to sound as innocent as possible.

Ikonic sighed "I suppose you could"

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to thank you all for attending my eighth eon celebration and BTS's eighth anniversary" someone announced.

"Only because you kept yelling at me about attending" Teu heard the black haired guy murmur.

"It wasn't easy planning all of this, but I finally made it all happen in the end" Said the announcing guy. Standing on tiptoe, Teu could see him. He had brown hair and dark eyes and he wore a suit and tie. He held a microphone. Teume wondered why weren't the others dressed fancily like him.

"It has been eight long years since I came here, I wasn't even an eon old, so helpless, so fragile". Teume held a laugh.

"And now here I am, almost in the center of the Kpop Fanverse, a star, someone to be admired". Said fancy suit guy with the microphone. "And it was all due to my excruciating hard work, and my boys' songs, Butter, Dynamite, Boy with luv, et cetera"

Army, of course, Teume thoughts as recalled the song's lyrics 'Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover'

Ikonic flashed a tiny smile at him "I can't believe you couldn't recognise Army" he said "He's one of the most important Fandoms around here, he's been around since twenty thirteen" "It's only been an eon for me, Iko" said Teu "you can't expect me to know everything"

"Yes" said the black haired Fandom "and I still can't believe BBC is my stepsibling-"

Ikonic elbowed him "You're going to have to sooner or later"

A/N guess who are the two unnamed Fandoms? I dropped a hint for one of them

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
A/N- it did not the way I wanted to but *sigh* oh well

"-And i have to admit" continued Army with his speech "I couldn't have done it all without the other Fandoms and their endless support". He paused looking around the crowd as they oohed and aahed at this.

"Some of you might ask, how did I become so famous? I say it just naturally happens to me, but then again it won't happen without hard work, as the Sunbaenims have seen in the past eight years" Said Army "As you can see, I even had to train to make sure everything was flawless in the end. It worked out perfectly. I stood out among the other Fandoms."

"Of course the other Fandoms are also talented, but none of them are as good as me," said Army. "Y'all are still young and inexperienced"

Teume noticed the black haired Fandom clench His fists beside him. "What?!" he growled. Teume felt a slight twinge of unease as he shot a glare towards Army. "Say that again!"

Army tossed his head in his direction "Oh shut up Ny, you're only three eons old" "So what?!" the Fandom known as Ny barked at him "I might be a fourth gen rookie, but that doesn't make me any more inexperienced than the others!"
"Oh please" said Army "they're others who're way better"

Teume felt a cold shiver run down his spine. Army wouldn't say that to anyone. In fact, he and MOA had been the first to acknowledge Engene when he had been incarnated.

"Iko Hyung" Teu tugged his brother's sleeve "What's going on?"

Ikonic met his gaze. "Something Army said" he said quietly "I think it upset him"

Teu felt as of someone had dumped his insides with cold water. The Fandoms were either mutuals, friends or closies. It was almost unheard of controversy to break out among them.

And yet, why did he get the feeling something wasn't right here.

Meanwhile, the argument still kept going on in the room. On one side, Army had a look of disbelief on his face, like he couldn't believe he was being yelled at by a younger Fandom. While on the other hand, the black haired Fandom had one of, if not, the fiercest faces Teu had ever seen in anyone. "

You know what, I'm tired of this!" He yelled. His eyes glowed with fury. Ikonic gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Ny, it's not you're fault-" he said Army shot them a look. "Oh so now you're deciding to speak up"

Ikonic shrugged his shoulders "Unfortunately for you yes"

The other Fandom let out a shuddering sigh.

"I-..." he managed to blurt out.

"Whats wrong, Cat got your tongue" said Army

This was too much for the other Fandom to handle. He seized his head in his hands and let out a long furious screech before disappearing in a column of red flames, leaving a scorch mark on the polished floor. The once quiet room, suddenly broke out into a rapid chorus talking.

"Did you see that"

"I can't believe he yelled at him like that"

"He didn't mean to upset him, didn't he"

"I knew something was bound to go wrong"

"I wonder what made him say that"

Teu moved around the room disorientatedly. His mind was spinning with thoughts. What had exactly just happened. Was it just him or did the atmosphere suddenly have an ominous twinge to it. In his confused state, he stumbled and fell asleep right into the arms of another Fandom.

"Woah Woah Woah, what's going on?" he said, gripping his shoulders.

Teume shook his head "There was a fight and someone got upset-"

The other Fandom sighed. "Atiny…, he must've gotten annoyed when Army said the younger generation were unexperienced"

"But Shawol, weren't we all mad about that" said another Fandom who had materialized beside them. Monbebe… Teu remembered him from the time he helped the younger Fandoms build a snow fort with working cannons.

"Yes" said the other Fandoms wryly "I had to restrain you so you wouldn't attack him" he let go of Teu's shoulders folded his arms around his chest.

"I wanna go talk to him" said Teume "Shawol Hyung, i wanna talk to him"

"He might get even madder," said Shawol slightly firmly.

"I can't believe I'm saying this" Monbebe held out a hand in front of him "But I agree for once"

Teu shot a stubborn look at them "I don't care" he said "I'll do it myself if I have to"

Shawol and Mon looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Teu could only imagine their replies, Teume it's too dangerous, you're only an eon old, how can you figure a way out of this, why don't you go and play with En and Kingme-

"All right I'm in" said Shawol.

"So am I" added Mon "It's worth a go"

Teu's heart leaped happily at this. He grinned at the two of them. "Lets go and find Ny".

As the trio headed towards the exit, Teume looked around the room. The others were still talking rapidly about what had just happened, with expressions of amazement and confusion.

Was it just him or did their eyes just turn into a malicious shade of green. Teume shook off the feeling and followed Shawol and Monbebe out of the room. They had a Fandom to talk to.

A/N- I FINALLY FINISHED THE WHOLE CHAPTER!!!

A/N- Btw I think you've figured out by now. The black haired Fandom is Atiny. The BBC's stepsibling part came from Block B originally coming from Stardom Ent but then moving to a sub unit of KQ.

A/N- So yeah the Fandom family tree is basically very complicated-

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
A/N- it did not the way I wanted to but *sigh* oh well

"-And i have to admit" continued Army with his speech "I couldn't have done it all without the other Fandoms and their endless support". He paused looking around the crowd as they oohed and aahed at this.

"Some of you might ask, how did I become so famous? I say it just naturally happens to me, but then again it won't happen without hard work, as the Sunbaenims have seen in the past eight years" Said Army "As you can see, I even had to train to make sure everything was flawless in the end. It worked out perfectly. I stood out among the other Fandoms."

"Of course the other Fandoms are also talented, but none of them are as good as me," said Army. "Y'all are still young and inexperienced"

Teume noticed the black haired Fandom clench His fists beside him. "What?!" he growled. Teume felt a slight twinge of unease as he shot a glare towards Army. "Say that again!"

Army tossed his head in his direction "Oh shut up Ny, you're only three eons old" "So what?!" the Fandom known as Ny barked at him "I might be a fourth gen rookie, but that doesn't make me any more inexperienced than the others!"
"Oh please" said Army "they're others who're way better"

Teume felt a cold shiver run down his spine. Army wouldn't say that to anyone. In fact, he and MOA had been the first to acknowledge Engene when he had been incarnated.

"Iko Hyung" Teu tugged his brother's sleeve "What's going on?"

Ikonic met his gaze. "Something Army said" he said quietly "I think it upset him"

Teu felt as of someone had dumped his insides with cold water. The Fandoms were either mutuals, friends or closies. It was almost unheard of controversy to break out among them.

And yet, why did he get the feeling something wasn't right here.

Meanwhile, the argument still kept going on in the room. On one side, Army had a look of disbelief on his face, like he couldn't believe he was being yelled at by a younger Fandom. While on the other hand, the black haired Fandom had one of, if not, the fiercest faces Teu had ever seen in anyone. "

You know what, I'm tired of this!" He yelled. His eyes glowed with fury. Ikonic gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Ny, it's not you're fault-" he said Army shot them a look. "Oh so now you're deciding to speak up"

Ikonic shrugged his shoulders "Unfortunately for you yes"

The other Fandom let out a shuddering sigh.

"I-..." he managed to blurt out.

"Whats wrong, Cat got your tongue" said Army

This was too much for the other Fandom to handle. He seized his head in his hands and let out a long furious screech before disappearing in a column of red flames, leaving a scorch mark on the polished floor. The once quiet room, suddenly broke out into a rapid chorus talking.

"Did you see that"

"I can't believe he yelled at him like that"

"He didn't mean to upset him, didn't he"

"I knew something was bound to go wrong"

"I wonder what made him say that"

Teu moved around the room disorientatedly. His mind was spinning with thoughts. What had exactly just happened. Was it just him or did the atmosphere suddenly have an ominous twinge to it. In his confused state, he stumbled and fell asleep right into the arms of another Fandom.

"Woah Woah Woah, what's going on?" he said, gripping his shoulders.

Teume shook his head "There was a fight and someone got upset-"

The other Fandom sighed. "Atiny…, he must've gotten annoyed when Army said the younger generation were unexperienced"

"But Shawol, weren't we all mad about that" said another Fandom who had materialized beside them. Monbebe… Teu remembered him from the time he helped the younger Fandoms build a snow fort with working cannons.

"Yes" said the other Fandoms wryly "I had to restrain you so you wouldn't attack him" he let go of Teu's shoulders folded his arms around his chest.

"I wanna go talk to him" said Teume "Shawol Hyung, i wanna talk to him"

"He might get even madder," said Shawol slightly firmly.

"I can't believe I'm saying this" Monbebe held out a hand in front of him "But I agree for once"

Teu shot a stubborn look at them "I don't care" he said "I'll do it myself if I have to"

Shawol and Mon looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Teu could only imagine their replies, Teume it's too dangerous, you're only an eon old, how can you figure a way out of this, why don't you go and play with En and Kingme-

"All right I'm in" said Shawol.

"So am I" added Mon "It's worth a go"

Teu's heart leaped happily at this. He grinned at the two of them. "Lets go and find Ny".

As the trio headed towards the exit, Teume looked around the room. The others were still talking rapidly about what had just happened, with expressions of amazement and confusion.

Was it just him or did their eyes just turn into a malicious shade of green. Teume shook off the feeling and followed Shawol and Monbebe out of the room. They had a Fandom to talk to.

A/N- I FINALLY FINISHED THE WHOLE CHAPTER!!!

A/N- Btw I think you've figured out by now. The black haired Fandom is Atiny. The BBC's stepsibling part came from Block B originally coming from Stardom Ent but then moving to a sub unit of KQ.

A/N- So yeah the Fandom family tree is basically very complicated-
oof-

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
Part 1 of chapter 3

"Are you sure he's in his room" asked Mon.

Shawol glanced at him "I'm not sure he's in his room" he looked back at the door they were standing in front of "I know he's in his room"

Mon slightly flinched "I was hoping for a better approach than this"

"Look here, we all want a better way than this" sighed Shawol "But I doubt we'll get what we want if we call him or text him right now"

"Can we get this over with?" said Teume, clinging on to Shawol's arm and swinging it back and forth.

"Oh… right…" said Shawol looking at him.

The trio stared at the door for a moment. Shawol held back a grimace, Monbebe swallowed nervously. Teume's grip tightened on Shawol's arm.

"You go first" he said to Mon

"Why should I go first" Monbebe protested

Teu gave him an indignant look "Because you're the most powerful here, you can counter with Ny Hyung if he goes nuts, can't you"

"HE'S SCARY WHEN HE'S AN-" Mon yelled.

"I'll go first" said Shawol cutting him off. "We're here to talk to him, not pick another fight, you guys haven't forgotten right". He looked at Teu and Mon, who glanced sheepishly at each other at this remark. Shawol sighed and knocked on the door.

No response…

Shawol knocked again, this time a bit harder.

"Get lost!" barked a voice from the other side.

"Atiny! It's me, Shawol!" said Shawol.

It was silent for a few seconds until a reply came.

"Oh for the love of Fanwars… come in….." Atiny growled.

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
Part 2 of chapter 3 (TW for mentions of injuries)

Shawol opened the door and peered inside. It was either too dark to make out anything, or it was because he had only opened the door a crack.

"Ny!" Teu cried, letting go of him and pushing the door open further.

"Teume wait-" Shawol started to say, but the younger Fandom had already disappeared inside. He glanced at Monbebe who gave him a 'Don't look at me' face back at him.

Shawol sighed and stepped inside. It was dark, like Shawol had seen when he peeked in through the door, but moonlight shone in through a window, giving just about enough light to see. Almost everything in the room had either been knocked over or broken into pieces. Atiny had chosen to vent his anger on his belongings rather than another Fandom.

And speaking of which, Atiny was sitting cross on his bed staring at his hands.
"Ny Hyung!" Shawol realized that Teume was actually standing about ten footsteps in front of him. Without hesitating, he started towards the older Fandom.

"No-" Shawol tried to go after him but he stepped on a broken bottle lying on the floor. He yelped, screwing up his face in pain. He staggered backwards until he collided with a chair and fell over. Recovering from his fall, Shawol attempted to get back to his feet but realized his one of his arms was stuck in the chair's back, pinning him to the floor.

"What the heck is going o-" Monbebe chose that moment to slam open the door. He searched around before finally meeting Shawol's gaze.

"Hey…" Shawol waved sheepishly at him with his free hand.

Mon rolled his eyes at him "Really?," he said "'I'll go first', that's what you said, then out of all the places to end up in, you end up on the floor, and you're stuck in a chair"

Shawol could feel his face flushing "Uhh… a little help here..?"

Mon sighed and went over to him. He grabbed one of the chair's arms and attempted to disentangle him from it, earning a cuff on his ear.

"Ow! you're making it even worse now," moaned Shawol.

Monbebe rubbed his temples "Well then what am I supposed to do"

"Here," said a voice. Mon and Shawol looked up and saw Atiny kneeling in front of them. He reached out and grabbed Shawol by his free arm, making him wince slightly as his other arm shifted in its socket painfully.

"Teume" Atiny called out to the younger Fandom who was holding a photo frame and examining it. Teume looked up.

"Yes?" The other Fandom gestured to him "A little help here"

Teume came over and held Shawol's ankles, while Monbebe seized the back of the chair. Shawol grimaced, he knew what was coming.

"Three, two, one!" Shawol felt a stab of pain in his arm as Mon tugged the chair, making him want to yell. The other two pulled him from the other side. After what seemed like five minutes, the chair came off, thanks to a strong yank from Mon. Shawol let out the yell he was holding in, and Atiny and Teume fell to the floor. Shawol laid on his back, cradling his arm and moaning in pain. Teume crawled over to him.

"Do you have any-" Monbebe had a roll of bandages thrust towards his chest as he was asking Atiny. "Umm thanks…"

"Don't mention it" he growled. He grabbed the fallen chair by its backing and dragged it to the center of the room and sat on it, staring blankly at the room, his chin resting on one hand.

A/N Sorry the update was my mom took my tablet and I just got it back and now I'm hiding it from her ,

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
Part 3

"So… Atiny" began Shawol "What exactly happened? Why did you yell at Army"

Atiny sighed "Look, whatever I yelled at him back there, I shouldn't have yelled it at him in the first place"

Shawol slightly winced as Mon bandaged his arm. "So what if you did," said the latter. "you stood up for yourself"

"And for a lot of others" murmured Shawol in response to Mon.

Atiny got up and started pacing around the room. "Look guys, I appreciate it…" he said "But I know I should've done something else"

"Whats done has been done" said Teume "You can't change it"

"Nice job, Teu" said Monbebe. Shawol shot a glare at him.

"What? I was trying to be helpful!"

"Cut the sarcasm will ya" Shawol growled. Mon scowled back at him.

Atiny stopped pacing and settled back down in the chair. Teume stood up and went over to him. He got behind the older Fandom wrapped his arms around his neck, resting his head on his shoulder. Atiny ruffled his hair. Shawol glanced at the two of them, then he looked back at Monbebe.

"Well what are we supposed to do now" he asked him

Just as Mon opened his mouth to reply, there was a loud crashing noise from outside.

For a moment or two, neither of the Fandoms moved a muscle or twitched a finger. Monbebe was the first one to speak.

"What was that?"

Another noise like the first one rang out, followed by banging on the door. Atiny stood up abruptly and grabbed a knife from nearby. He walked towards the door and grabbed the knob. Knowing what was coming Shawol summoned his grimoire and staff, while Monbebe took another chair and held it out in front of him like a shield.

Three, Shawol thought, opening the pages of his grimoire.

Two, Atiny turned the doorknob slowly

One, Teume grabbed a broken bottle

"NOW!!!" Atiny flung the door open and a figure burst in through the door and grabbed Mon who yelped struggling against his attacker. The figure stopped moving and collapsed into his arms. Monbebe gently settled him on the ground. "What the-" Atiny came over and dropped to his knees beside him. Shawol and Teume also joined them.

The figure let out a groan as Mon rolled it on its back to get a better look at it. Looking over his shoulder, Shawol could see who it was now.

It was another Fandom. He had light blue hair and his green eyes were narrowly open. Blood leaked from a gash in his forehead and from his mouth. He was covered in cuts and scratches and he was looking very pale.

Shawol looked at Atiny who was staring at the other Fandom wide-eyed and one hand covering his mouth and murmuring "No… no… it can't be.. No… no" Shawol knew exactly why, Atiny knew this Fandom, and so did he.

"ToMoon!"

A/N- and that's the end of chapter three, sorry it took me so long, I almost forgot about this until I found it while I was playing with my tablet and writers block.

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
Part 3

"So… Atiny" began Shawol "What exactly happened? Why did you yell at Army"

Atiny sighed "Look, whatever I yelled at him back there, I shouldn't have yelled it at him in the first place"

Shawol slightly winced as Mon bandaged his arm. "So what if you did," said the latter. "you stood up for yourself"

"And for a lot of others" murmured Shawol in response to Mon.

Atiny got up and started pacing around the room. "Look guys, I appreciate it…" he said "But I know I should've done something else"

"Whats done has been done" said Teume "You can't change it"

"Nice job, Teu" said Monbebe. Shawol shot a glare at him.

"What? I was trying to be helpful!"

"Cut the sarcasm will ya" Shawol growled. Mon scowled back at him.

Atiny stopped pacing and settled back down in the chair. Teume stood up and went over to him. He got behind the older Fandom wrapped his arms around his neck, resting his head on his shoulder. Atiny ruffled his hair. Shawol glanced at the two of them, then he looked back at Monbebe.

"Well what are we supposed to do now" he asked him

Just as Mon opened his mouth to reply, there was a loud crashing noise from outside.

For a moment or two, neither of the Fandoms moved a muscle or twitched a finger. Monbebe was the first one to speak.

"What was that?"

Another noise like the first one rang out, followed by banging on the door. Atiny stood up abruptly and grabbed a knife from nearby. He walked towards the door and grabbed the knob. Knowing what was coming Shawol summoned his grimoire and staff, while Monbebe took another chair and held it out in front of him like a shield.

Three, Shawol thought, opening the pages of his grimoire.

Two, Atiny turned the doorknob slowly

One, Teume grabbed a broken bottle

"NOW!!!" Atiny flung the door open and a figure burst in through the door and grabbed Mon who yelped struggling against his attacker. The figure stopped moving and collapsed into his arms. Monbebe gently settled him on the ground. "What the-" Atiny came over and dropped to his knees beside him. Shawol and Teume also joined them.

The figure let out a groan as Mon rolled it on its back to get a better look at it. Looking over his shoulder, Shawol could see who it was now.

It was another Fandom. He had light blue hair and his green eyes were narrowly open. Blood leaked from a gash in his forehead and from his mouth. He was covered in cuts and scratches and he was looking very pale.

Shawol looked at Atiny who was staring at the other Fandom wide-eyed and one hand covering his mouth and murmuring "No… no… it can't be.. No… no" Shawol knew exactly why, Atiny knew this Fandom, and so did he.

"ToMoon!" A/N- and that's the end of chapter three, sorry it took me so long, I almost forgot about this until I found it while I was playing with my tablet and writers block.