Help!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
IDK what to put this under but... I need help : (

so, there is this album that I want so bad, but I checked on two different kpop shops (just amazon and K-pop USA) and they were out of stock.

so um... 👉👈
where can I get this album
71bYZnMpHxL._SY355_.jpg

1st Album [Dystopia: The Tree of Language]

Shaewol

Kpop Groupie
Website
typaluv.uwu.ai
Credits
Ken
Hendery
Dean
hmm, all the shops I trust are also out of stock with it (I buy all of my albums from a in person local shop and CHOICEMUSICLA).
It seems that they might not be producing more copies so the only option I could think of it buying it second hand which can be difficult. Don't look to placed overpricing in the hundreds it's just absurd.
Best option would be going through places such as depop and keeping an eye out for a pop up at a decent price. It's a risk but you can get lucky and it seems at the moment it is the only option available sadly.

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
So Dreamcatcher doesn't do reprints, so your best place is second hand websites like Ebay and Depop. Since it's a recent album the prices shouldn't be too unreasonable, and if you don't care about things like photocards you can probably get it for way cheaper.

And if you're gonna get more albums by them good luck. It's a challenge to find anything. I'm also working on my own collection--