Help!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Bonagod_

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi! I'm bona. maybe I'm just a kid but I'm really worried about my everything I really want to dance but I can't... when i dance i feel like my whole body is made of stone. I always like to wear oversized clothes because my thighs are big my shoulder are broad i have muffin too love handles and big calves(fatty fat). And i can't even concentrate in my studies i tried making routine for everything but it doesn't work. I'm really bad at sports too and my singing is worse than a dog barking. I'm really bad at everything. I'm just a piece of shit. What should I do?
How do i get slim?(Not gym please)
How to be confident?
How to start opening up?
How to concentrate in studies ?
Guess I'm full of questions! Sorry:(

Tfboys & More!

Kpop Expert
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Changbin
Dean
Woong
Jongho
:)Hello there! :)
I'll answer your request because I don't anyone else will...( it seems )
You're not S***, ( Always remember you're still growing, you haven't finshed developing at your final stage in life )
You are loved, there's at least someone who loves you for who you are, and don't change that.
Your life's not a book, don't judge it.
With question 1, how to get silm, there's other fun activiies that don't require a gym, you could try doing sit ups, run in place for 5 mins and try to build up more, play fun outdoor sports or ( my favorite ) dancing because you're having too much fun to realize you're losing weight.
Q2: How to be confident?
A: I say Be Yourself because you feel more comfortable in your own skin, listen to yourslef more often, not to what other people think of you.
Q3: How to start opening up?
A: For this question, don't be too harsh on yourself, Start small, if you see people with similar interests as you try to begin small conversations with them, then it should build up from there.
Q4: How to concentrate in studies?
A: Don't worry, try to get rid of the things that distracte you, if you get hungry, have some snacks near by and a drink, or listen to music ( which helps me :) ) You try to reward yourself in the end, such as a sweet treat.

I'm sorry if my words are too lengthy, but it worth a try, Hope this helps!:)
Take care and have an awesome day!

Bonagod_

Kpop Amateur
Credits
:)Hello there! :)
I'll answer your request because I don't anyone else will...( it seems )
You're not S***, ( Always remember you're still growing, you haven't finshed developing at your final stage in life )
You are loved, there's at least someone who loves you for who you are, and don't change that.
Your life's not a book, don't judge it.
With question 1, how to get silm, there's other fun activiies that don't require a gym, you could try doing sit ups, run in place for 5 mins and try to build up more, play fun outdoor sports or ( my favorite ) dancing because you're having too much fun to realize you're losing weight.
Q2: How to be confident?
A: I say Be Yourself because you feel more comfortable in your own skin, listen to yourslef more often, not to what other people think of you.
Q3: How to start opening up?
A: For this question, don't be too harsh on yourself, Start small, if you see people with similar interests as you try to begin small conversations with them, then it should build up from there.
Q4: How to concentrate in studies?
A: Don't worry, try to get rid of the things that distracte you, if you get hungry, have some snacks near by and a drink, or listen to music ( which helps me :) ) You try to reward yourself in the end, such as a sweet treat.

I'm sorry if my words are too lengthy, but it worth a try, Hope this helps!:)
Take care and have an awesome day!
πŸ˜­πŸ™ Thankyou so much!β™₯β™₯

Baku-Bama

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hi! I'm bona. maybe I'm just a kid but I'm really worried about my everything I really want to dance but I can't... when i dance i feel like my whole body is made of stone. I always like to wear oversized clothes because my thighs are big my shoulder are broad i have muffin too love handles and big calves(fatty fat). And i can't even concentrate in my studies i tried making routine for everything but it doesn't work. I'm really bad at sports too and my singing is worse than a dog barking. I'm really bad at everything. I'm just a piece of shit. What should I do?
How do i get slim?(Not gym please)
How to be confident?
How to start opening up?
How to concentrate in studies ?
Guess I'm full of questions! Sorry:(
Think about something that makes you mad (That works for me but not for all!)