Help With Signature

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
I am trying to upload a picture in the signature but I don't understand how to ?
I tried but it says "something went wrong. Please try again later or contact the administrator".

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
If you use pics or gifs from tumblr, then it’ll work. I’m pretty sure the ones from the other websites won’t let you do that. Do you know the name of the website that you’re getting the picture from?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
You can only add images as a link.
If you click this icon 80289 it'll allow you to paste the image link and insert it into your signature

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Yes, like the other two said, pictures or gifs from tumblr or google work best. Things from Pinterest or we heart it usually don’t work at all
I get lots of photos from we heart it and Pinterest, the ones that don't work are usually together with other photos (as a slideshow)
I am trying to upload a picture in the signature but I don't understand how to ?
I tried but it says "something went wrong. Please try again later or contact the administrator".
Sometimes kprofiles doesn't accept pics from Google search (I know from experience) make sure you go directly to the site if you want the image, it could also be your internet

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
If you use pics or gifs from tumblr, then it’ll work. I’m pretty sure the ones from the other websites won’t let you do that. Do you know the name of the website that you’re getting the picture from?
Pinterest

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Ah hah! That's why, signature function does not work on a phone
If you want to try you can change your website settings to desktop ver, it'll change the way mobile ver looks, but if it doesn't work you'll need your computer or iPad

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
Oh okay
Ah hah! That's why, signature function does not work on a phone
If you want to try you can change your website settings to desktop ver, it'll change the way mobile ver looks, but if it doesn't work you'll need your computer or iPad