Help Wanted

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lysaa

‘Go Habs Go’
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
There is this Jpop song from the early-mid 2000s and it has a bagpipe at the start, it’s from a group with three girls too, can someone help me find it? I will forever be grateful.

Froggychan

Kpop Fan
Credits
Shoko Nishimiya
Shoya Ishida
All of Us Are Dead
Pigeon Plush
hello [ i was just wondering if you had any song / k-pop artist to suggest me... im sorta new to k-pop so I just wanted some things to help me... thank you! ]
o_o

Lysaa

‘Go Habs Go’
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
hello [ i was just wondering if you had any song / k-pop artist to suggest me... im sorta new to k-pop so I just wanted some things to help me... thank you! ]
o_o
What I did when i first started getting into kpop was just listening to kpop random dance challenges :) and if I didn’t like the song I’d just skip it it lol

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
okay, all i've found so far is 2 potential groups. 80_pan was a three member gg active in the early 2000s up until their disbandment in 2009. AN-J was also a three member gg active in the early 2000s, but only for a couple years. they were active from 1999-2001.

Lysaa

‘Go Habs Go’
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
okay, all i've found so far is 2 potential groups. 80_pan was a three member gg active in the early 2000s up until their disbandment in 2009. AN-J was also a three member gg active in the early 2000s, but only for a couple years. they were active from 1999-2001.
80_Pan has the same hairstyles that I remember, thanks! I’ll keep listening to their songs :)

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
80_Pan has the same hairstyles that I remember, thanks! I’ll keep listening to their songs :)
of what i listened to, it's probably not o-mo-i-de point, summer van, hikaru, jump, girl's navigation, dokidoki my sister soul, megaphone, kyujyosho jump, or hakusen startline. none of them had bagpipes at the start.

Seobaby

“we were too young and immature to give up"
Author
Credits
o_o
BTS, Twice, ITZY