hello !

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

haseulpopper

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Vivi
hello everyone ! <3

my name is milka, i'm 17, and use she/her or just any prns.

i've been into kpop for around 8 years or so at this point (since i was a child lol) but i've kind of come in and out of it over the years. i currently mostly just stan loona and yukika, but my all-time ult group is f(x). i would overall consider myself a girl group enthusiast though and casually stan and listen to a lot of girl groups. i also casually stan bts and shinee.

anyway, i thought it'd be fun to make an account here bc i'm bored ! nice to meet you and stream PTT !

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
hello everyone ! <3

i've been into kpop for around 8 years or so at this point (since i was a child lol) but i've kind of come in and out of it over the years. i currently mostly just stan loona and yukika, but my all-time ult group is f(x). i would overall consider myself a girl group enthusiast though and casually stan and listen to a lot of girl groups. i also casually stan bts and shinee.

anyway, i thought it'd be fun to make an account here bc i'm bored ! nice to meet you and stream PTT !
hello milka! I'm winter, nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums
(and yeah, stream & ๐Ÿ™ˆ)

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Hello and welcome. Enjoy your stay <3

cix.sense

โฅโฅ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง โฅโฅ
Author
hello everyone ! <3

Welcome Milka~ Enjoy your stay. It's a nice place hereโค๏ธ

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Helloโ˜บ
tumblr_ny5dxzKSVU1tjkeezo1_500.gifv