Hello! Nice to meet you all!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

PastelPetals

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hello! I'm Petal. I have liked kpop since 2014 and I am glad I was able to find a good place to talk about it! I try to keep up with as many comebacks as I can so even if I am not a huge fan of a group I might be able to talk to you about it.

My favorite group is Twice but I like many other groups as well,mostly girl groups but a few boy groups as well (I really like stray kids and I am getting into NCT right now)

Nice to meet you all!

persona

Maknae
Credits
Sanha
Welcome to the forums! I also like Twice and Stray Kids! My bias in Twice is Jihyo and for SKZ it's Hyunjin! What about you?

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
Hello and welcome to the forums! 😄 Sana from Twice is also my bias and I also like NCT too

ParkHereJimin

Kpop Stan
Norwood, OH or Kim Seok-Jin's private jet
Website
www.twitter.com
Credits
JinJin
Shinwon
MJ
Choerry
Hello! I'm Petal. I have liked kpop since 2014 and I am glad I was able to find a good place to talk about it! I try to keep up with as many comebacks as I can so even if I am not a huge fan of a group I might be able to talk to you about it.

My favorite group is Twice but I like many other groups as well,mostly girl groups but a few boy groups as well (I really like stray kids and I am getting into NCT right now)

Nice to meet you all!
Girl, I LOVE Twice!!! My bias from Twice is Na-Yeon; you're a Sana girl, right? (judging from your pfp)

PastelPetals

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Girl, I LOVE Twice!!! My bias from Twice is Na-Yeon; you're a Sana girl, right? (judging from your pfp)
Yes I am! But sana actually bias wrecked me 2015-2016 nayeon was my bais so nayeon is a close second. At this point (or since 2017) sana is my ult bias.