Hello. New here.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Well, I refreshed the page; and the images went back to not show. It's getting annoying. Sorry. I don't get it. If I click on "edit", the place shows blank. If I toggle BB code, the codes are there.

View attachment 37091
View attachment 37092

View attachment 37094
uUuWDPj.jpg

It seems to dislike the https.
yes it is marked above the bar where to enter the link

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Well, I refreshed the page; and the images went back to not show. It's getting annoying. Sorry. I don't get it. If I click on "edit", the place shows blank. If I toggle BB code, the codes are there.

View attachment 37091
View attachment 37092

View attachment 37094
uUuWDPj.jpg

It seems to dislike the https.

EDIT: refreshed the page..... and back to omit the hot linked images; no problem with attached images though. The "img" bb code is there however... with the "http". I feel I'm getting annoying to you; but this is the first time I get this problem with a xenforo based forum. I'm not getting this problem anywhere else. And yes, if I'm sounding frustrated/annoyed, it's because I am.
If it's still not working I would try downloading the images you want to post, and uploading them that way.
I'm not really sure how else to help you.
I'm gonna tag our admins @Key @Jun Lee
they might know more

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
I would try downloading the images you want to post, and uploading them that way
It looks like a waste of server space; and I may be the only one having this problem. Maybe everyone else is seeing my hot linked images while I'm not. As of now, I'm not certain on anything.

Jun Lee

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Unibong
First Collection
Favorite
Caratbong
@Betsemes
As far as I understood, you're trying to embed an image hosted on Imgur, right?
The problem is, Imgur banned our domain from hotlinking their images since a lot of members used it.
So, either you upload it on a different image host or you upload it directly on our server. Really sorry about this but for now there's nothing we can do about it. :(

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
@Betsemes
As far as I understood, you're trying to embed an image hosted on Imgur, right?
The problem is, Imgur banned our domain from hotlinking their images since a lot of members used it.
So, either you upload it on a different image host or you upload it directly on our server. Really sorry about this but for now there's nothing we can do about it. :(
Ohh well. Anyway, I found a workaround to avoid wasting too much server space, since I may reuse the same images repeatedly, specially to welcome new users; I embed it once on a post, and then hotlink to the attachment on any other post.