Hello ♡

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
Hello ~

I'm new here, a few friends showed me this forum and I thought it would be sweet to join.
My name is Felix, I'm from Canada and I'm a huge The Boyz fanboy! I mainly stan boygroups such as TBZ, Ateez and Stray Kids. I stan other groups but the list would be too long. I stan girlgroups such as Blackpink, Red Velvet and Aespa. I have many ult biases but I should name two to give a little idea, Juyeon (TBZ) and Jisoo (Blackpink). Favourite soloists are Dean, Miso, Heize and Woodz. I like kpop since 2012 but really got more into it during 2015.

Random fact (?) about me: Strawberry coco is my favourite drink... It's really good 🥰

See you on threads if our ways cross! ♡
Hi Felix! I love skz and red velvet too! I also kinda like Blackpink and aespa. Who's your skz an red velvet biases?
I hope you like it here!

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
Hello ~

I'm new here, a few friends showed me this forum and I thought it would be sweet to join.
My name is Felix, I'm from Canada and I'm a huge The Boyz fanboy! I mainly stan boygroups such as TBZ, Ateez and Stray Kids. I stan other groups but the list would be too long. I stan girlgroups such as Blackpink, Red Velvet and Aespa. I have many ult biases but I should name two to give a little idea, Juyeon (TBZ) and Jisoo (Blackpink). Favourite soloists are Dean, Miso, Heize and Woodz. I like kpop since 2012 but really got more into it during 2015.

Random fact (?) about me: Strawberry coco is my favourite drink... It's really good 🥰

See you on threads if our ways cross! ♡
Hi i am dani! Nice to meet you, would ou like to be friends?

Fanxy Child

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hi Felix! I love skz and red velvet too! I also kinda like Blackpink and aespa. Who's your skz an red velvet biases?
I hope you like it here!
Heyo! Welcome to the forums! Who's your Stray Kids bias?? Mines I.N
I like Hyunjin and Felix (we share the same name it weirds me out sometimes) for SKZ and Yeri and Irene for Red Velvet ♥