Hello ♡

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fanxy Child

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hello ~

I'm new here, a few friends showed me this forum and I thought it would be sweet to join.
My name is Felix, I'm from Canada and I'm a huge The Boyz fanboy! I mainly stan boygroups such as TBZ, Ateez and Stray Kids. I stan other groups but the list would be too long. I stan girlgroups such as Blackpink, Red Velvet and Aespa. I have many ult biases but I should name two to give a little idea, Juyeon (TBZ) and Jisoo (Blackpink). Favourite soloists are Dean, Miso, Heize and Woodz. I like kpop since 2012 but really got more into it during 2015.

Random fact (?) about me: Strawberry coco is my favourite drink... It's really good 🥰

See you on threads if our ways cross! ♡

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hello ~

I'm new here, a few friends showed me this forum and I thought it would be sweet to join.
My name is Felix, I'm from Canada and I'm a huge The Boyz fanboy! I mainly stan boygroups such as TBZ, Ateez and Stray Kids. I stan other groups but the list would be to long. I stan girlgroups such as Blackpink, Red Velvet and Aespa. I have many ult biases but I should name two to give a little idea, Juyeon (TBZ) and Jisoo (Blackpink). Favourite soloists are Dean, Miso, Heize and Woodz. I like kpop since 2012 but really got more into it during 2015.

Random fact (?) about me: Strawberry coco is my favourite drink... It's really good 🥰

Hi Felix, nice to meet you! I also like Stray Kids, Ateez and Heize~

oooshescrying

Kpop Fan
Website
linktr.ee
Credits
Keeho
Bibi
Ningning
Hello ~

My name is Felix, I'm from Canada and I'm a huge The Boyz fanboy! I mainly stan boygroups such as TBZ, Ateez and Stray Kids. I stan other groups but the list would be too long. I stan girlgroups such as Blackpink, Red Velvet and Aespa. I have many ult biases but I should name two to give a little idea, Juyeon (TBZ) and Jisoo (Blackpink). Favourite soloists are Dean, Miso, Heize and Woodz. I like kpop since 2012 but really got more into it during 2015.

welcome felix! call me em!! hopefully we can become friends! also funny fact: my last name is felix-

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
welcome felix!! i hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends! don’t be afraid to message me if you ever have any problems or wanna talk! i hope you have a great day/night! ☺️

Fanxy Child

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hello and welcome to Kprofiles Felix! Hope you enjoy your time here!
welcome felix!! i hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends! don’t be afraid to message me if you ever have any problems or wanna talk! i hope you have a great day/night! ☺
Thank you ♥

welcome felix! call me em!! hopefully we can become friends! also funny fact: my last name is felix-
Oh wow! Hello fellow Felix!

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hello and welcome☺
2d206edc7647dcf452a50a1d289454f3.jpg

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Hello ~

Hi Felix, Welcome to the forums! I'm Winter, let me know if you need something!

Fanxy Child

Kpop Rookie
Credits