[He supports LGBT+] Woonggi is too precious

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
This is what Woonggi answered to these questions~
EYJzY46U4AIK1Gy.jpg
EYJzZlpU4AAiTFX.jpg

q.4: i'm a member of the LGBT community! thank you for all of your posts... hihi have a good day :)

"have a good day as well !!
😀
thank you for supporting me ><

q.5: lesbian, gay, bisexual don't have bad meanings but there are people who use them in degrading ways. i agree with you :)

"thank you
🤗
"

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
hes soooo cute
i saw other ones that were like

Q: who cares if ur gay or not we're all people
16 y/o woonggi: its like the difference between dipping or drizzling sauce on ur tangsuyuk kekeke whats the issue either way? i prefer dipping but that doesnt mean i can tell you not to drizzle

barely related but he said his ideal type has short hair/an undercut... he gay...

L

Love_alize071313

I honestly don't know.... I went by pan b4 but sm1 broke me and said that i was just fetishing transgenders and i was actually trisexual. But i legit don't care who or what you identify as. As long as your human and not related to me I could love you. I go by her/she. <3 peace n' love.<3

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I honestly don't know.... I went by pan b4 but sm1 broke me and said that i was just fetishing transgenders and i was actually trisexual. But i legit don't care who or what you identify as. As long as your human and not related to me I could love you. I go by her/she. <3 peace n' love.<3
umsies. meanies? they cannot tell u what ur sexuality is hun<33