Have you met any celebrities?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ParkHereJimin

Kpop Stan
Norwood, OH or Kim Seok-Jin's private jet
Website
www.twitter.com
Credits
JinJin
Shinwon
MJ
Choerry
I AM SO JEALOUS OMG.
haha thank you so much! Sadly, I didn't get anything from JC like I requested (I'd requested to meet him in person), but it was still amazing!

I've also met:

-a now-defunct boy band called The Click Five - I met them twice (haha TWICE!), the second time being a whole lot better because they'd gotten a new, waaaaaaaaay nicer lead singer. The original one wouldn't give me the time of day; he just wordlessly signed my album copy and gave it to me, with his head down the whole dang time!

-Matt McAndrew from The Voice - we exchanged hugs and I got a pic! He was very sweet about it, and cool thing is, HE was the one to approach ME!

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
haha thank you so much! Sadly, I didn't get anything from JC like I requested (I'd requested to meet him in person), but it was still amazing!

I've also met:

-a now-defunct boy band called The Click Five - I met them twice (haha TWICE!), the second time being a whole lot better because they'd gotten a new, waaaaaaaaay nicer lead singer. The original one wouldn't give me the time of day; he just wordlessly signed my album copy and gave it to me, with his head down the whole dang time!

-Matt McAndrew from The Voice - we exchanged hugs and I got a pic! He was very sweet about it, and cool thing is, HE was the one to approach ME!
I remember The Click Five haha