Hanse (VICTON) FF

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Keonhee's Queen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Chapter 4----NO FIRCKEN WAY

(Time Skipp from where 3 left off)

Y/N p.o.v.........
Its been almost a month since Hanse and I had our first time together, and I'm worried. I've thowing up a lot here lately and I even missed my period this month. Hanse's worried too...more than I am... Im going to buy a pregnacy test later today. Hanse hasn't been going to school so he can take care of me. We've been doing our school work at home. But tonight is the fall dance and he promised me he would turn me, so we are going to that dance he's gonna turn me.

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v.........

Y/N is most likely pregnant because of me, she won't tell me if it was negative or positive she's making we wait until after the dance tonight which I'm getting ready for...

Y/N p.o.v.........

I'm getting ready for the dance and Hanse is gonna love my dress.my dress is short and white with a lace bodice and skirt I'm wearing white heals with with white roses on the part that buckels around my ankle.
Hanse is already outside waiting his outfit doesn't match mine at all...
5ce1f68eadd2bdc434811145c8d43f87.jpg

"D*mn u look so good in that dress Babygirl.", He says while checking me out.
"U look good to but ur outfit doesn't match mine...oh ur showing one of ur tattoos u dont usually do that...".
" we dont have a whole lot of time before the dance starts so I can't change .... Also why can't u tell me if ur pregnant or not...well if u are it better be a girl." Hanse says.

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v........

We're making out in the hallway outside of the gym. And she keeps trying to take my shirt off...
"Turn me now." She demands
"No I dont wanna", I whisper
" pls ur frozen at 19 forever so it will only be fair if I'm frozen at 18 forever...Hanse pls..." She whines before kissing my neck.
"Baby no I can't do it...I can't turn you into a bloodsucking monster."
"Hanse...I am." She mumbes.
"ur pregnant???"
"Yea...I am." She whisper with a smile
She's pregnant I can't beileve it...idk if I'm happy or wat...

(Time Skipp)

Y/N p.o.v...........

Hanse and I left the dance early BC he wanted to...he said school dances aren't really his thing...
He walks into the room and lays down on the bed with to me kissing my neck.
"You promised me Hanse." I whisper.
"Ik I promised you. But it it hurts OK I dont wanna put u through that pain."
"Hanse please just do it."
Not even giving him time to answer I get up and go to the kictchen. Hanse follows me...he watches me get a knife out the knife stand...
"Y/N what the f**k are u doing???". He asks me
I cut my wrist and Hanse turns around. When he turns back around he moves so fast I dont even know what happens until It feel like my whole left arm is on fire. He bit me...
"Hanse my arm its its burning it hurts realy bad!!!"
He drops down to his knees and starts apologizing.
"I'm sorry I'm so sorry. There's only one way to kill a vampire...if I tell you...do it to me..." He says his eyes changing colors from pretty yellowish color to a grayish color.

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v.........

Y/N is gonna be a vampire when she wakes up and she gonna be really hungry to...and its-its all because of me...the only way to kill a vampire..dismemberment of the body and burning every piece...how I'll die... I told myself that if I ever turned her before I wanted to I would have to be killed...
"Hanse...I'm hungry."
When I hear her voice I instantly turn around.
"Ik Babygirl i was too on my first night.".
'What about the baby is this gonna affect it too.???" She asks me
"No she's half vampire half human so mortal half immortal she stops aging when she turns a certaint age and she will grow fast she'll age a year every month."
"How do u know all this stuff...and the baby may not be a girl."
"Research is how I know...and it won't be nine months before u give birth...it will only be one more month.".
I look into her beautiful red eyes
" I love you..." I tell her
"I love to Hanse...Yongsaeng that means live forever...that's the baby's name it's a boy...and Areum.... beautiful...if the baby's a girl."
"If it's a boy we naming him Hanse." I tell her with a smile trying to make her mad so i can test her temper.
"Uh no Yongsaeng...we are not naming the baby after u." She says
"We are naming the baby Hanse."...

(Time Skipp)

Y/N p.o.v.......

Its been another month since I found out I was pregnant. Hanse has been sneaking off So it makes me worried. He said today was the last day he would leave with out letting me know here he is going and who he's with.
I'm waiting and I'm really bored until Hanse walks through the front door.
" Yay Hanse ur back now." I say.
"Yea I'm back now."
He walks over and sits on the coffee table....
"Park Y/N....I know this is really soon but...I want u to marry me.".

End of chapter 4
Thx for reading
Sorry for speling errors.
Thy to my friends @cix.sense and @Gwacekpop2 for supporting me and loving my work

Last edited:

cix.sense

❥❥ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 ❥❥
Author
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Jinyoung
BX
Seunghun

Y/N p.o.v.........
Its been almost a month since Hanse and I had our first time together, and I'm worried. I've thrwoing up a lot here lately and I even missed my period this month. Hanse's worried too...more than I am... Im going to buy a pregnacy test later today. Hanse hasn't been going to school so he can take care of me. We've been doing our school work at home. But tonight is the fall dance and he promised me he would turn me, so we are going to that dance he's gonna turn me.

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v.........

Y/N is most likely pregnant because of me, she won't tell me if it was negative or positive she's making we wait until after the dance tonight which I'm getting ready for...

Y/N p.o.v.........

I'm getting ready for the dance and Hanse is gonna love my dress.my dress is short and white with a lace bodice and skirt I'm wearing white heals with with white roses on the part that buckels around my ankle.
View attachment 57115

"U look good to but ur outfit doesn't match mine...oh ur showing one of ur tattoos u dont usually do that...".
" we dont have a whole lot of time before the dance starts so I can't change .... Also why can't u tell me if ur pregnant or not...well if u are it better be a girl." Hanse says.

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v........

We're making out in the hallway outside of the gym. And she keeps trying to take my shirt off...
" pls ur frozen at 19 forever so it will only be fair if I'm frozen at 18 forever...Hanse pls..." She whines before kissing my neck.
"ur pregnant???"

(Time Skipp)

Y/N p.o.v...........

Hanse and I left the dance early BC he wanted to...he said school dances aren't really his thing...
Not even giving him time to answer I get up and go to the kictchen. Hanse follows me...he watches me get a knife out the knife stand...
I cut my wrist and Hanse turns around. When he turns back around he moves so fast I dont even know what happens until It feel like my whole left arm is on fire. He bit me...
"I'm sorry I'm so sorry. There's only one way to kill a vampire...if I tell you...do it to me..." He says his eyes changing colors from pretty yellowish color to a grayish color.

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v.........

Y/N is gonna be a vampire when she wakes up and she gonna be really hungry to...and its-its all because of me...the only way to kill a vampire..dismemberment of the body and burning every piece...how I'll die... I told myself that if I ever turned her before I wanted to I would have to be killed...
"Hanse...I'm hungry."
"No she's half vampire half human so mortal half immortal she stops aging when she turns a certaint age and she will grow fast she'll age a year every month."
"Research is how I know...and it won't be nine months before u give birth...it will only be one more month.".
"I love to Hanse...Yongsaeng that means live forever...that's the baby's name it's a boy...and Areum.... beautiful...if the baby's a girl."
"If it's a boy we naming him Hanse." I tell her with a smile trying to make her mad so i can test her temper.

(Time Skipp)

Y/N p.o.v.......

Its been another month since I found out I was pregnant. Hanse has been sneaking off So it makes me worried. He said today was the last day he would leave with out letting me know here he is going and who he's with.
"Yea I'm back now."

End of chapter 4
Thx for reading
Thy to my friends @cix.sense and @Gwacekpop2 for supporting me and loving my work
JSJSJA WHEN I TELL YOU I SCREECHED

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧

Y/N p.o.v.........
Its been almost a month since Hanse and I had our first time together, and I'm worried. I've thowing up a lot here lately and I even missed my period this month. Hanse's worried too...more than I am... Im going to buy a pregnacy test later today. Hanse hasn't been going to school so he can take care of me. We've been doing our school work at home. But tonight is the fall dance and he promised me he would turn me, so we are going to that dance he's gonna turn me.

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v.........

Y/N p.o.v.........

View attachment 57115

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v........

"ur pregnant???"

(Time Skipp)

Y/N p.o.v...........

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v.........

"Hanse...I'm hungry."

(Time Skipp)

Y/N p.o.v.......

"Yea I'm back now."

End of chapter 4
Thx for reading
ANOTHER AMAZING CAPTURING CHAPTERRRRRRRRR

Keonhee's Queen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Chapter 5------married and and now a teen parent

Y/N p.o.v..........

"Park Y/N....ik this is to soon but....I want you to marry me..."
When Hanse says this I feel like I could melt.
"Aww Hanse..." I say.
"Will you???", he asks while pulling out a ring.
I smile at him and he puts the ring on my finger.
"Yes Hanse.". I say sofly.
We kiss and then go upstairs and cuddle...

(Time Skipp)

I went for my ultrasound apointment and Hanse won't stop bugging me about the gender of our baby. I asked the doctor to write the gender down for me. I'm wait for Hanse to get home from school. I'm scared to go to school bc its obvious that I'm pregnant and everyone will see the ring and think I have no choice but to marry Hanse. Hanse has been bugging me sooo much so I turned my phone off so I wouldn't have to deal with him texting while he's in class.
Its 3:00 and Hanse is home from school now.
"OK boy or girl", he asks he takes the envelope with my ultrasound pictures in it but I take it back. I open the envelope and pull out a small piece of paper that say Boys on it...yes boys with an s there two fricken babies in me.
" what the hell...2 boys...twins...wait since there's two can we name one Hanse???"
"Hanse no for the 10 millionth time we are not name any of our children after u. One is Yongsaeng and the other is Yongsoon."
"Dang ur mean.".
I push him of the couch.
" I'll show u mean, BTW I all ready have my dress...it was my moms when she got married...pls tell me ur not gonna wear anything crayz." I look at him

(Time Skipp)

It my wedding day and Hanse is ready Hanse is wearing all black ofc.
d6cefa699450773d9df4c9b623513840 (1).jpg

I'm waiting on Jiwon (Cherry Bullet) Lisa and Jennie so they can do my hair and make up and help me with my dress.
When the girls finally show up they keep asking me about why I ain't been at school.

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v........

I'm hoping Y/N makes it trough the wedding today without going ballistic and killing every human here because shes still a newborn vampire. But she hasn't killed any one yet....
I've said I do and now it's her turn.
After the wedding me and Y/N pack because we are going to Japan for a week and renting a house.

(Time Skipp)

Y/N p.o.v....

Hanse and I have been in Japan for 3 days now. And were worried because I could go into labor anytime now...
"Come on we have to go home...you can't have the babies here.", he says.
"OK...". I say while breathing hard and in pain...

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v........

Y/N is happy and she's holding our baby boys. I'm sitting next to her.
"Its not fair they both look just like you...ik one thing I'm glad I'm fixed and can't have anymore babies 2 is enough." She says.
"I'm happy to." I say.
Here a knock on the front door so I answer it.
"Who are u???" I ask...
"Where is my daughter???" He asks
"Dad!?!?", Y/n gasps...

End of chapter 5
Thy for reading enjoy
Sorry for spelling errors
Ty to @Gwacekpop2 and @cix.sense for supporting me and loving my work

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Chapter 5------married and and now a teen parent

Y/N p.o.v..........

"Park Y/N....ik this is to soon but....I want you to marry me..."
When Hanse says this I feel like I could melt.
"Aww Hanse..." I say.
"Will you???", he asks while pulling out a ring.
I smile at him and he puts the ring on my finger.
"Yes Hanse.". I say sofly.
We kiss and then go upstairs and cuddle...

(Time Skipp)

I went for my ultrasound apointment and Hanse won't stop bugging me about the gender of our baby. I asked the doctor to write the gender down for me. I'm wait for Hanse to get home from school. I'm scared to go to school bc its obvious that I'm pregnant and everyone will see the ring and think I have no choice but to marry Hanse. Hanse has been bugging me sooo much so I turned my phone off so I wouldn't have to deal with him texting while he's in class.
Its 3:00 and Hanse is home from school now.
"OK boy or girl", he asks he takes the envelope with my ultrasound pictures in it but I take it back. I open the envelope and pull out a small piece of paper that say Boys on it...yes boys with an s there two fricken babies in me.
" what the hell...2 boys...twins...wait since there's two can we name one Hanse???"
"Hanse no for the 10 millionth time we are not name any of our children after u. One is Yongsaeng and the other is Yongsoon."
"Dang ur mean.".
I push him of the couch.
" I'll show u mean, BTW I all ready have my dress...it was my moms when she got married...pls tell me ur not gonna wear anything crayz." I look at him

(Time Skipp)

It my wedding day and Hanse is ready Hanse is wearing all black ofc.
View attachment 57122

I'm waiting on Jiwon (Cherry Bullet) Lisa and Jennie so they can do my hair and make up and help me with my dress.
When the girls finally show up they keep asking me about why I ain't been at school.

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v........

I'm hoping Y/N makes it trough the wedding today without going ballistic and killing every human here because shes still a newborn vampire. But she hasn't killed any one yet....
I've said I do and now it's her turn.
After the wedding me and Y/N pack because we are going to Japan for a week and renting a house.

(Time Skipp)

Y/N p.o.v....

Hanse and I have been in Japan for 3 days now. And were worried because I could go into labor anytime now...
"Come on we have to go home...you can't have the babies here.", he says.
"OK...". I say while breathing hard and in pain...

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v........

Y/N is happy and she's holding our baby boys. I'm sitting next to her.
"Its not fair they both look just like you...ik one thing I'm glad I'm fixed and can't have anymore babies 2 is enough." She says.
"I'm happy to." I say.
Here a knock on the front door so I answer it.
"Who are u???" I ask...
"Where is my daughter???" He asks
"Dad!?!?", Y/n gasps...

End of chapter 5
Thy for reading enjoy
Ty to @Gwacekpop2 and @cix.sense for supporting me and loving my work
O_O WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN??
DUN DUN DUNNN

I LOVE ITTTT

Keonhee's Queen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Chapter 6-------(Srry couldn't think of a name)
BED SCENE WARNING!!!
Hanse p.o.v......

There's a knock at the front door so I answer it...
"Who are u???" I ask...
"Where's my daughter???"
"Dad!?!?!?" Y/N gasps.

Y/N p.o.v........

Why the hell is my dad here...
"Y/N, what the hell did you get yourself into married and now a mom at the age of 18, and with this this emo goth boy..."
He pushes Hanse out of the way and walks over to me.
"Huh he didn't tell me u had twins??? What are their names???"
Hanse walk over and takes the twins upstairs and lays them down for a nap then returns.
"Who told u this Dad???" I ask as anger fuels my body.
"Your brother Jaehyung told me".
Hanse can tell I'm getting mad so he grabs my hand and caresses the back of it the way he does when I'm mad BC it calms me down.
" Jae wouldn't unless he thought u would be happy for me...ur probably stalking my Instagram and Facebook.".
"I'm not stalking ur social media. I saw a few pictures of u and ur goth boy and that's it. Jaehyung told me."
"Whatever just go away you never wanted to be in my life before so why do u want to now???"
"Because I want to see my grandchildren...you were a mistake me and ur mother only wanted Jaehyung, but she got pregnant with twins."
"No Mom loved me more than anything more than Jae because all u cared about was Jae...not me so mom gave me more love than Jae so it would be even."
"Believe what u want but I'm telling the truth u were a mistake and not wanted."
"Just leave now I-I dont wanna see you!!!" I yell.
"Calm down pls Baby..." Hanse says.
"I'll calm down when that a*shole leaves!!!"
"Leave she doesn't wanna see you" Hanse says agressively.
"Fine but I will see my grandchildren when I want.", my dad starts saying, " and dont ever talk to me like that again...the both of you."

(Time Skipp)

I'm losing my mind...the twins won't stop crying...I've changed them and fed them but they won't take their baby bottles... Hanse is gone getting "special vampire baby food" as he calls it and it just warm blood...I can't stop thinking about the fact my dad showed up after 18 long years...
I hear the back door shut and then Hanse comeing up the stairs. He walks into the twins' room.
"Here try this its warm blood..." He says taking Yongsoon away from me and handing me one of the two baby bottles he has.
"I hope this makes them stop crying my head hurts and miss u and me time.". I say while smiling at Hanse.
"Well if ur good for the rest of the day then maybe we do some fun things tonight. After Yongsaeng and Yongsoon go to sleep..." He smirks at me.
I then realize that both of the babies have stopped crying and are naping again. So I put Yongsaeng in his crib and Hanse puts Yongsoon in his crib. And we go to our bedroom and laydown together.
After making out he somehow convinced me to do something to him so I did.
He liked it...I could hear he liked it without him using words.
"Ur sooooo gonna get it tonight rough tonight Babygirl.", he says breathing heavily.
"Well I like it rough...just you know." I smirk before kissing his neck.
"U think we have time right now..." He asks.
"No. Probably not."

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v.............

Her dad is back now but she doesn't know yet because she's upstairs...
She's now down stairs now and its not pretty. She realy mad too.
"Ur not gonna be around me my husband or my kids if u can't respect us...u weren't in my life so ur not gonna be in Yongsaengs and Yongsoons life's either." She yells
"I told you not to talk to me like that.I'm ur father I may not have been there for you but that doesn't mean you can treat me like a piece of s*it."
"Well that's what you are I could care less about you." She yells.
Then he slaps Y/N...witch pushes me over the edge. Push him agsint the wall next to the TV...
"Dont ever touch her like that ever...u serioisly have a death wish...just admitt it ur a s*ity father." I start saying "Go f*ck ur self a*shole."
"Go to hell." He says which Makes Y/N mad even mor.
"I geuss I'll see you there a*shole." I smirk.

(Time Skipp)

Y/N p.o.v...........

My dad isnt gonna come here anymor which makes me very happy. Hanse and Jae moved the rest of my stuff into Hanse's house so I can live there...
the twins are asleep...and Hanse and I are in our room. Hes sitting on the edge of the bed and I'm siting on his lap...he takes my shirt off of me then we kiss and he puts his tounge in my mouth...but I break the kiss. I finish undressing my self and Hanse undress himself. I pull him down on top of me and peck his lips...
"Rough OK", I whisper.
"Round 2 will be rough." . he sounds so sexy when he whispers.
He gets off of me spreads my leags and lays in between them kissing licking and sucking on my thighs leaving hickeys. Then I feel his tounge in my area which drives me crayz...
"Ahh Hanse Ahhhh Hanse pls..aaah yess...Hanse..."
When I reach my climax he keep keeps playing my area until my climax is over.
"Its ur turn do wat u want to me Babygirl...". With that said I'm on my knees with his ---- in my mouth.
"Godd*mn Babygirl ur gonna make me go insane..." He says fighting back his groans.
When he hits his climax I keep going until he's finished.
"OK now you can have it rough Babygirl..."
We are both breathless and tired already but we won't stop until he's ready....
"Hanse faster pls.....ahh yess." I moan trying not to lose full control.
"D*mn Hanse plssssss." He knows I want him to go harder but he doesn't do it...
"Call me daddy and I go harder for you...".
"Oh Daddy pls pls go harder...aaah faster to pls...it feels so f*cking amazing." I moan.
"Good Girl..."
He stops after both of us hits our climax...I moan as he slowly pulls out.
He cleans our mess then he puts his boxers back on himself while I put my bra and painties back on myself.
We lay down up under an extra blanket and cuddle...

End of chapter 6
Thx for reading enjoy
TY to my friends @Gwacekpop2 and @cix.sense for supporting me and loving my work

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Chapter 6-------(Srry couldn't think of a name)
BED SCENE WARNING!!!
Hanse p.o.v......

There's a knock at the front door so I answer it...
"Who are u???" I ask...
"Where's my daughter???"
"Dad!?!?!?" Y/N gasps.

Y/N p.o.v........

Why the hell is my dad here...
"Y/N, what the hell did you get yourself into married and now a mom at the age of 18, and with this this emo goth boy..."
He pushes Hanse out of the way and walks over to me.
"Huh he didn't tell me u had twins??? What are their names???"
Hanse walk over and takes the twins upstairs and lays them down for a nap then returns.
"Who told u this Dad???" I ask as anger fuels my body.
"Your brother Jaehyung told me".
Hanse can tell I'm getting mad so he grabs my hand and caresses the back of it the way he does when I'm mad BC it calms me down.
" Jae wouldn't unless he thought u would be happy for me...ur probably stalking my Instagram and Facebook.".
"I'm not stalking ur social media. I saw a few pictures of u and ur goth boy and that's it. Jaehyung told me."
"Whatever just go away you never wanted to be in my life before so why do u want to now???"
"Because I want to see my grandchildren...you were a mistake me and ur mother only wanted Jaehyung, but she got pregnant with twins."
"No Mom loved me more than anything more than Jae because all u cared about was Jae...not me so mom gave me more love than Jae so it would be even."
"Believe what u want but I'm telling the truth u were a mistake and not wanted."
"Just leave now I-I dont wanna see you!!!" I yell.
"Calm down pls Baby..." Hanse says.
"I'll calm down when that a*shole leaves!!!"
"Leave she doesn't wanna see you" Hanse says agressively.
"Fine but I will see my grandchildren when I want.", my dad starts saying, " and dont ever talk to me like that again...the both of you."

(Time Skipp)

I'm losing my mind...the twins won't stop crying...I've changed them and fed them but they won't take their baby bottles... Hanse is gone getting "special vampire baby food" as he calls it and it just warm blood...I can't stop thinking about the fact my dad showed up after 18 long years...
I hear the back door shut and then Hanse comeing up the stairs. He walks into the twins' room.
"Here try this its warm blood..." He says taking Yongsoon away from me and handing me one of the two baby bottles he has.
"I hope this makes them stop crying my head hurts and miss u and me time.". I say while smiling at Hanse.
"Well if ur good for the rest of the day then maybe we do some fun things tonight. After Yongsaeng and Yongsoon go to sleep..." He smirks at me.
I then realize that both of the babies have stopped crying and are naping again. So I put Yongsaeng in his crib and Hanse puts Yongsoon in his crib. And we go to our bedroom and laydown together.
After making out he somehow convinced me to do something to him so I did.
He liked it...I could hear he liked it without him using words.
"Ur sooooo gonna get it tonight rough tonight Babygirl.", he says breathing heavily.
"Well I like it rough...just you know." I smirk before kissing his neck.
"U think we have time right now..." He asks.
"No. Probably not."

(Time Skipp)

Hanse p.o.v.............

Her dad is back now but she doesn't know yet because she's upstairs...
She's now down stairs now and its not pretty. She realy mad too.
"Ur not gonna be around me my husband or my kids if u can't respect us...u weren't in my life so ur not gonna be in Yongsaengs and Yongsoons life's either." She yells
"I told you not to talk to me like that.I'm ur father I may not have been there for you but that doesn't mean you can treat me like a piece of s*it."
"Well that's what you are I could care less about you." She yells.
Then he slaps Y/N...witch pushes me over the edge. Push him agsint the wall next to the TV...
"Dont ever touch her like that ever...u serioisly have a death wish...just admitt it ur a s*ity father." I start saying "Go f*ck ur self a*shole."
"Go to hell." He says which Makes Y/N mad even mor.
"I geuss I'll see you there a*shole." I smirk.

(Time Skipp)

Y/N p.o.v...........

My dad isnt gonna come here anymor which makes me very happy. Hanse and Jae moved the rest of my stuff into Hanse's house so I can live there...
the twins are asleep...and Hanse and I are in our room. Hes sitting on the edge of the bed and I'm siting on his lap...he takes my shirt off of me then we kiss and he puts his tounge in my mouth...but I break the kiss. I finish undressing my self and Hanse undress himself. I pull him down on top of me and peck his lips...
"Rough OK", I whisper.
"Round 2 will be rough." . he sounds so sexy when he whispers.
He gets off of me spreads my leags and lays in between them kissing licking and sucking on my thighs leaving hickeys. Then I feel his tounge in my area which drives me crayz...
"Ahh Hanse Ahhhh Hanse pls..aaah yess...Hanse..."
When I reach my climax he keep keeps playing my area until my climax is over.
"Its ur turn do wat u want to me Babygirl...". With that said I'm on my knees with his ---- in my mouth.
"Godd*mn Babygirl ur gonna make me go insane..." He says fighting back his groans.
When he hits his climax I keep going until he's finished.
"OK now you can have it rough Babygirl..."
We are both breathless and tired already but we won't stop until he's ready....
"Hanse faster pls.....ahh yess." I moan trying not to lose full control.
"D*mn Hanse plssssss." He knows I want him to go harder but he doesn't do it...
"Call me daddy and I go harder for you...".
"Oh Daddy pls pls go harder...aaah faster to pls...it feels so f*cking amazing." I moan.
"Good Girl..."
He stops after both of us hits our climax...I moan as he slowly pulls out.
He cleans our mess then he puts his boxers back on himself while I put my bra and painties back on myself.
We lay down up under an extra blanket and cuddle...

End of chapter 6
Thx for reading enjoy
TY to my friends @Gwacekpop2 and @cix.sense for supporting me and loving my work
:0 Interesting chapter
Protecc Y/N and Hanse from ze evil dad: check
SJDFKLSDJOIFJSDOIFJ UR FF IS SO GOOD