Han Seungwoo Appreciation

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
This precious guy deserves the world! Seungwoo is the nations leader, I said it! Stan this beautiful human being you won't regret it.
tumblr_pa1sy8JVYg1xug95bo2_250.gif

tumblr_pa1sy8JVYg1xug95bo4_400.gif
heart-animation3.gif
tumblr_pa1sy8JVYg1xug95bo3_250.gif

tumblr_pa1sy8JVYg1xug95bo1_250.gif

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
I don't know him, but I love these pictures. :love:
This is Han Seungwoo he is the leader of VICTON that debuted in 2017. He is currently a contestant on Produce X 101 with a fellow group memeber Byungchan. He has gained the name the nations leader for this season and is also a fan pick to be the main vocalist of the debuting group. He is currently ranked 9th.

Anlee

Kpop Rookie
Credits
This is Han Seungwoo he is the leader of VICTON that debuted in 2017. He is currently a contestant on Produce X 101 with a fellow group memeber Byungchan. He has gained the name the nations leader for this season and is also a fan pick to be the main vocalist of the debuting group. He is currently ranked 9th.
Thank you for explaining me. :D

PS: I know it's a stupid question but...
Is he the guy in your signature?

Anlee

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Not a stupid question at all but yes and he is with Subin the maknae of VICTON.
They look really cute!
OMO... I guess I will start following a new band. I mean... wait... they are still active, right? :D

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Techn
They look really cute!
OMO... I guess I will start following a new band. I mean... wait... they are still active, right? :D
Technically speaking yes they are still active but they haven’t had a comeback since late 2018. Although, Seungwoo and Byungchan are participants on Produce X 101. You can catch them there!

ohyounana

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seungmin
Xiao Jun
YangYang
lol, im too used to seeing him with his bangs covering his face