Group You Want Most To Get Their First Win?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lost_in_the_Dream

๐ŸŒž๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป๐ŸŒž
Staff member
Author
Website
lost-in-the-dream-4.carrd.co
Haechan
Lee Know
The8
Normally I would say Pentagon, but they have gotten a well-deserved first win with "Daisy"!!!

So now I'm gonna say Weki Meki!
These girls are so freaking talented, it kills me to see them fly under the radar the way they do.
They also had three amazing comebacks this year "Dazzle Dazzle", "Oopsy", and "Cool"! Each one deserved a win, but they got nothing.
I hope they don't end up disbanding soon. They are basically the pioneers of teen crush, "Picky Picky" anyone?

Also ONEUS!
Their debut was iconic, and if they had it as a later comeback they could totally win!
Every other release since then has been amazing. Especially "To Be Or Not To Be"!
That song is #2 for me in terms of SOTY, and it deserves so much more.

Who do you think really deserves a win?

myheartizomg

ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ แดษชษด แด€ษชสŸษชษด ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ
Staff member
Author
A.C.E. Their 'Favorite Boys' comeback especially definitely deserved their first win.
Also KNK, they've been a group for four years and they had some great eras but they're very underrated.

Lost_in_the_Dream

๐ŸŒž๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป๐ŸŒž
Staff member
Author
Website
lost-in-the-dream-4.carrd.co
Haechan
Lee Know
The8
A.C.E. Their 'Favorite Boys' comeback especially definitely deserved their first win.
Also KNK, they've been a group for four years and they had some great eras but they're very underrated.
Really agree with you on A.C.E. They've had so many amazing comebacks, but nothing.