Group recommendations?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
What are some good K-rock groups I should look into? I already listen to Rolling Quartz, Day6, and Onewe (if the latter count, since theyre under idol companies,,,). Preferably girl bands but if those are lacking I'll take whatever!

sunniejunnie

joanie
Author
Credits
Hyeongjun
What are some good K-rock groups I should look into? I already listen to Rolling Quartz, Day6, and Onewe (if the latter count, since theyre under idol companies,,,). Preferably girl bands but if those are lacking I'll take whatever!
boy groups
The Rose
CNBlue

girl groups
DREAMCATCHER
The Volunteers (Co-ed, but Yerin Baek is the vocalist of the group)
Loveholic

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
i don't listen to k-rock but k-hiphop i do lol

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
boy groups
The Rose
CNBlue

girl groups
DREAMCATCHER
The Volunteers (Co-ed, but Yerin Baek is the vocalist of the group)
Loveholic
if you like day6 try the rose

I've been meaning to check out The Rose! I'm on the Deukae Radio team and when I listen to like, Kpopway and stuff I've heard a couple of their songs. You have any recommendations?

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
Don't really listen to girl bands so can't help you there, but if I can share one of my personal favorites, it's Boohwal.

StarLightSilverCrown

Kpop Rookie
Credits
The only girl band I know of is Rolling Quartz, which you already listen too…but one of my favorite k-rock bands is IZ, I recommend their songs Angel & Eden
IZ is so good, my favs are 100% Granulate, All you want, Angel, Eden, Burn Final Kiss, and Missing U. It makes me glad someone else mentioned them.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
IZ is so good, my favs are 100% Granulate, All you want, Angel, Eden, Burn Final Kiss, and Missing U. It makes me glad someone else mentioned them.
Yes, they are probably one of my favorite k-rock groups, they’re so talented but severely underrated

JunginCanada

Kpop Amateur
Credits

I really like the MonaLisa Twins. They write their own rock songs, and are really talented. They just released their 3rd new album called WHY? Here is a song off that album.