greetings!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
hello! my name is galaxy, but you can also call me eclipse. xie/xim/xir or they/them pronouns please :)

i'm currently 17 years old, from the US, and i stan dreamcatcher, ateez, kard, gidle, alexa, and oneus, and i'm a more casual fan of blackpink, loona, mamamoo, purple kiss, pixy, bts, shinee, and so many more that i lose count eventually!

i do a lot of fic-writing (i'm galaxygalaxygalaxy on ao3) and my favorite thing to write is adventure stories. i may crosspost some of my stuff here :)

uhh what else. im autistic!!! and dc is my current special interest!!! i'm also learning korean and german. i love language sm; it's one of my favorite things. i also do theatre (i'm currently in freaky friday: the musical) and would love to do that as a career some day, along with being a published author of original fic. and i love dogs and cats and lizards and all animals really. my favorite western artist is will wood and my favorite author is leigh bardugo and my favorite video game is animal crossing: new horizons. i also really love alt fashion (e-boy/girl style is my everyday, but i dress up in ouji and victorian goth on special occasions).

i would love to make friends!!!! i'm vvv friendly and approachable i promise. i am also vvv easily excited so i am sorry in advance, aha.

ty for reading this far!!!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Welcome! You have a few groups in common with me so if you ever wanna chat about Mamamoo (my ult), Purple Kiss or DC (tho im not a major stan of them, but im slowly getting into them more) don’t be afraid to say something. Im Miel btw :)

oh and Loona I listen to Loona too

Last edited:

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
Heya, I'm Brooke. I'm also currently 17! I stan blackpink, loona, mamamoo, purple kiss, pixy and dreamcatcher from your list. If you ever wanna speak I'm always down to talk.
who's the guy in your signature? : 0

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
welcome to forums!
i hope you are enjoying your stay here on forums ❤

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
Yunho
hello! my name is galaxy, but you can also call me eclipse. xie/xim/xir or they/them pronouns please :)

i'm currently 17 years old, from the US, and i stan dreamcatcher, ateez, kard, gidle, alexa, and oneus, and i'm a more casual fan of blackpink, loona, mamamoo, purple kiss, pixy, bts, shinee, and so many more that i lose count eventually!

i do a lot of fic-writing (i'm galaxygalaxygalaxy on ao3) and my favorite thing to write is adventure stories. i may crosspost some of my stuff here :)

uhh what else. im autistic!!! and dc is my current special interest!!! i'm also learning korean and german. i love language sm; it's one of my favorite things. i also do theatre (i'm currently in freaky friday: the musical) and would love to do that as a career some day, along with being a published author of original fic. and i love dogs and cats and lizards and all animals really. my favorite western artist is will wood and my favorite author is leigh bardugo and my favorite video game is animal crossing: new horizons. i also really love alt fashion (e-boy/girl style is my everyday, but i dress up in ouji and victorian goth on special occasions).

i would love to make friends!!!! i'm vvv friendly and approachable i promise. i am also vvv easily excited so i am sorry in advance, aha.

ty for reading this far!!!
welcome galaxy!
i love all the groups u stan too <3 hope you enjoy your stay and make tons of friends 🤗

silver_star

Kpop Fan
Credits
Welcome! You have a few groups in common with me so if you ever wanna chat about Mamamoo (my ult), Purple Kiss or DC (tho im not a major stan of them, but im slowly getting into them more) don’t be afraid to say something. Im Miel btw :)

oh and Loona I listen to Loona too
I LUV MAMAMOO THEYRE MY ULT

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
welcome to the forums!! I saw you stan Alexa and I was wondering if you saw the more recent comeback teaser, pls i think i saw bm there.
YEAH YEAH YEAH I DID AND IT IS BM SHE CONFIRMED IT ON INSTAGRAM IMMMMM

im so excited i cant wait for the song to come out- it looks like its a prequel so i cant wait to get my hands on the lore

buttercup_san

Kpop Stan
Website
buttercup-san.carrd.co
Credits
Zoom
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. C] ☆
Alice in Borderland
Isa
YEAH YEAH YEAH I DID AND IT IS BM SHE CONFIRMED IT ON INSTAGRAM IMMMMM

im so excited i cant wait for the song to come out- it looks like its a prequel so i cant wait to get my hands on the lore

pls, her pink hair is so pretty! and i watched her performance for kpop superfest and she was a great mc!

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hi☺
5a429d194c490fc488dd6d96d3ab5325.jpg