Good Asian Movies?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Silber01

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hey, can someone recommend me good asian movies, that aren't animes?
I already watched Oldboy, The ViIllaines, Ong Bak 1-3 and Headshot

Battle Royal, Ip Man and The Wailing are already on my "watchlist" but I would love to watch more.
So if you know some, it would be nice, to tell me about them.

Thank You!!!

Last edited:

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Train to Busan if you haven’t already. Shutter, it’s a Thai movie but very creepy(America remade it but it flopped), Tag(it’s one of those weird movies where you have to watch from the beginning or else you’ll be lost)

Also let me know how you like Battle Royal, it’s one of my favorite movies along with the three I mentioned above

Silber01

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Train to Busan if you haven’t already. Shutter, it’s a Thai movie but very creepy(America remade it but it flopped), Tag(it’s one of those weird movies where you have to watch from the beginning or else you’ll be lost)

Also let me know how you like Battle Royal, it’s one of my favorite movies along with the three I mentioned above
Thank you so much <3

Silber01

Kpop Rookie
Credits

I will tell you, what I think about Battle Royal

Silber01

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Oh Black Rat is another good one! But it might be difficult to find.

I hope you like scary movies cause all these ones I recommended are horror movies lol
Time to find out, usually I don't watch horror movies XD

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Well I already liked the BR trailer more then the HG movie 😂
Yesss! I was watching this video where they compared HG and BR and literally every comment was either “HG is better” or “BR copied HG” and then people responding to the latter with “no, HG copied BR.”

There’s also a BR book! I haven’t read it yet but I really want too, apparently it’s supposed to be gorier than the movie

Silber01

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yesss! I was watching this video where they compared HG and BR and literally every comment was either “HG is better” or “BR copied HG” and then people responding to the latter with “no, HG copied BR.”

There’s also a BR book! I haven’t read it yet but I really want too, apparently it’s supposed to be gorier than the movie
I will find out, if I like the movie XD
Most of these people are completely clueless fanboys 😂