Gibby the Omega 🤰

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
C

ChocolateChim

Summary:Freddie is in Love with Gibbie. Freddie is an alpha and Gibbie is an omega, and Robbie is an alpha. Who will get Gibbie?

One day Gibby was at school getting ready to go home. Freddie watched behind a corner waiting for Gibby to get to his locker. Oh he loved Gibby so much. He just wanted to give him all the shirts to rip off of his body in the whole entire world! The bell rang and children were running to there lockers to get home. There was Gibby! Freddie walked over slowly but then Robbie from HollyWood Arts Highschool showed up!! He rubbed Gibby's back while helping him get his stuff to come home. Freddie was crushed. He waited so long to tell Gibby he loved him. Freddie being Freddie even made Gibbie a happy birthday/ love letter for him with a ring in it. So being defeated Freddie tried to run through the kids at school. He then fell and Gibby saw him. Gibby helped Freddie back up and helped him dust off his clothes. "You good there Fredward?" Gibby said worried about how fradgial Freddie is. "U-uh yeah im fine" Freddie said all blushing. He quickly threw his letter away without letting Gibby see it. But he was too late. "Whats that Fredward?" Gibbie said blushing. "Uhhhhhh um a LOVE LETTER for uhhh ummmm FOR CARLY, YEAH CARLY!!" "Alrgiht Fredward". Said Gibbie kind of sad. Robbie was soon getting impatient. Finally Freddie left and Gibby went back to Robbie. "I dont trust that guy GibGib." "Oh stop wining RobRob hes just a friend" Gibbie said while giving Robbie a peck on the cheek. "Alright babe. You get in the car and i'll meet up." Robbie said while looking at the garbage. Robbie took a glance. He saw the note Freddie threw out! He read the note and was chizzed. "I'm watching you Freddie Benson 😡😡😡"

To Be Continued.

Last edited by a moderator:

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Summary:Freddie is in Love with Gibbie. Freddie is an alpha and Gibbie is an omega, and Robbie is an alpha. Who will get Gibbie?

One day Gibby was at school getting ready to go home. Freddie watched behind a corner waiting for Gibby to get to his locker. Oh he loved Gibby so much. He just wanted to give him all the shirts to rip off of his body in the whole entire world! The bell rang and children were running to there lockers to get home. There was Gibby! Freddie walk over slowly but then Robbie from HollyWood Arts Highschool showed up!! He rubbed Gibby's back while helping him get his stuff to come home. Freddie was crushed. He waited so long to tell Gibby he loved him. Freddie being Freddie even made Gibbie a happy birthday/ love letter for him with a ring in it. So being defeated Freddie tried to run through the kids at school. He then fell and Gibby saw him. Gibby helped Freddie back up and helped him dust off his clothes. "You good there Fredward?" Gibby said worried about how fradgial Freddie is. "U-uh yeah im fine" Freddie said all blushing. He quickly threw his letter away without letting Gibby see it. But he was too late. "Whats that Fredward?" Gibbie said blushing. "Uhhhhhh um a LOVE LETTER for uhhh ummmm FOR CARLY, YEAH CARLY!!" "Alrgiht Fredward". Said Gibbie kind of sad. Robbie was soon getting impatient. Finally Freddie left and Gibby went back to Robbie. "I dont trust that guy GibGib." "Oh stop wining RobRob hes just a friend" Gibbie said while giving Robbie a peck on the cheek. "Alright babe. You get in the car and i'll meet up." Robbie said while looking at the garbage. Robbie took a glance. He saw the note Freddie threw out! He read the note and was chizzed. "I'm watching you Freddie Benson 😡😡😡"

To Be Continued.
RightPopularBull-size_restricted.gif

C

ChocolateChim

Next Chapter
@angelcore for the halloween fanfic contest 😏😏😏😏

That night at Freddies house Freddie was crying from not being able to tell Gibby his real feelings. Freddies mom came in and said, "Whats wrong pumpkin? Did you not have a good day at school?" "No Not at all!! I wanted to tell Gibby I love him but i chickened out like i always do!" Freddie said as tears were going down his cheeks. "What if i clean you ears with the big tube will that make you feel better? What about a nice tick bath?" Mrs. Benson said. "GET OUT!!" Freddie said as he slammed his door. There was a knock on there door. And in came Robbie!?!? "What do you want? And why are you here!?!?" "Remember this Fredward!" Robbie said as he held the love letter to him. "Oh my god how did you find that" "In the trash can, you dweeb but before you start crying to your mommy let me tell you one thing. You can have him" "What?" Freddie asked confused. "You heard me, we broke up on mutal terms because i know he really loves you and I was just dating him to make you jealous to get-get back w-with me. But i know now you two have something special and i cant become between that. I'm sorry." Robbie said trying to hold back tear but failing miserably. Freddie motioned Robbie to the bed and kissed him on the cheek and said that he is sorry that he doesnt love him anymore but he will always be in his heart. Mrs. Benson came in crying and said "OH MY WONDERFUL SON" "MOM GET OFF OF ME" "OH BUT IM SO HAPPY YOU TWO MADE UP I KNEW YOU WERE BETTER THEN GIBBY" "Wait is Gibby outside?" Freddie said all mad. "Uh i think i should leave" And Robbie sprinted out of the House faster then Sam with her buttersock. Freddie ran outside and saw Gibby. Gibby heard everything. A letter fell out of his hand saying "Dear Freddie I love you." "GIBBY WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN!!!" But it was too late. Gibby left and he ran out of the building crying with his shirt off.
To be Continued

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Next Chapter
@angelcore for the halloween fanfic contest 😏😏😏😏

That night at Freddies house Freddie was crying from not being able to tell Gibby his real feelings. Freddies mom came in and said, "Whats wrong pumpkin? Did you not have a good day at school?" "No Not at all!! I wanted to tell Gibby I love him but i chickened out like i always do!" Freddie said as tears were going down his cheeks. "What if i clean you ears with the big tube will that make you feel better? What about a nice tick bath?" Mrs. Benson said. "GET OUT!!" Freddie said as he slammed his door. There was a knock on there door. And in came Robbie!?!? "What do you want? And why are you here!?!?" "Remember this Fredward!" Robbie said as he held the love letter to him. "Oh my god how did you find that" "In the trash can, you dweeb but before you start crying to your mommy let me tell you one thing. You can have him" "What?" Freddie asked confused. "You heard me, we broke up on mutal terms because i know he really loves you and I was just dating him to make you jealous to get-get back w-with me. But i know now you two have something special and i cant become between that. I'm sorry." Robbie said trying to hold back tear but failing miserably. Freddie motioned Robbie to the bed and kissed him on the cheek and said that he is sorry that he doesnt love him anymore but he will always be in his heart. Mrs. Benson came in crying and said "OH MY WONDERFUL SON" "MOM GET OFF OF ME" "OH BUT IM SO HAPPY YOU TWO MADE UP I KNEW YOU WERE BETTER THEN GIBBY" "Wait is Gibby outside?" Freddie said all mad. "Uh i think i should leave" And Robbie sprinted out of the House faster then Sam with her buttersock. Freddie ran outside and saw Gibby. Gibby heard everything. A letter fell out of his hand saying "Dear Freddie I love you." "GIBBY WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN!!!" But it was too late. Gibby left and he ran out of the building crying with his shirt off.
To be Continued
I AM SO CONFUSED.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
why do i read shit like this at 3AM and wake up my parents by laughing my ass off

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
please make more parts pls