GFRIEND To Leave Source Music Entertainment

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Today, it was reported that the all the members of Gfriend did not renew their contracts and are going to part ways with Source Music.
Here is the agency's statement:
"Hello. This is Source Music.
The exclusive artist contract with GFRIEND and Source Music will conclude on May 22.
After careful consideration and extensive discussion, GFRIEND and Source Music have come to an agreement to follow separate paths to continued growth.
For the past six years, GFRIEND has won the boundless love of K-pop fans through a wide range of concepts, performances, and songs that marked a new generation of girl groups and music.
We would like to express our sincere and heartfelt gratitude to GFRIEND who has allowed Source Music to accompany them on their journey.
We would like to deeply thank all BUDDY and fans who have shown your love for GFRIEND, and we ask that you give your unchanging love and support to the members who will begin their adventures in new and diverse areas.
Source Music will always continue to cheer for the members as they take the first step towards new beginnings.
Thank you."

What are your thoughts on this?

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I'm surprised but I'm not really sad or anything.
I stopped stanning after Sowon's controversy. I only really stan Eunha, so I'll just follow her activities.
I'll miss the music they put out, cause I tended to like it. However, I can live with what they gave us.
I wish most of the members the best with their future careers.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I'm surprised but I'm not really sad or anything.
I stopped stanning after Sowon's controversy. I only really stan Eunha, so I'll just follow her activities.
I'll miss the music they put out, cause I tended to like it. However, I can live with what they gave us.
I wish most of the members the best with their future careers.
wait i thought we liked umji too, omg did i miss something-- But I also stan Eunha, and I feel the same way after Sowon, so I'll probably do the same.

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
honestly, i dont know how to feel abt this, im sorry for the fandom, Maybe if this was happened a few months ago, I would have been too sad and somewhat depressed. (I was a buddy from 2017 to 2020 -S0won scandal and in the first time i loved them, but since they joined bighit, the concept change and the schandal the love decreased but...i know that the disbands are hard)
im in a part shocked, say What you want about s0won and i agree mostly but I didn't see it coming (they were good and had a Lot of content lately) and in the other hand, like sad but supperated because all the time i loved and supported them for 2 whole years.
sincerely i empathize with Buddy, cause i was One before and i would feel the same if my fav group disbanded (more Is in a really sudden way)
anyways, i dont want to extend that, i cant really say "thanks" but good luck to the girls, i hope i can truly forgive s0won someday, and thats it.

Hobicore

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I knew It was going to happen. If i'm being Honest I never Stanned the group anyways Cause I Don't know any of their songs nor name's. I just know Their "Story"