Fragrance Official Thread (FAKE)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your FRAGRANCE bias?

• Karime

• Jihyeon

• Ashe

• Jae

• Chaeyun

• OT5

Results are only viewable after voting.

izyun

love nana 🩵
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
Fake Kpop News
Recently, a certain user on reddit and twitter has uploaded a video of two females arguing. When watching the video, the female on the left seems to raising her voice a bit louder than the female to the right. When some viewers saw this video, some said that the female to the left has a similar appearence and voice to the leader of FRAGRANCE, JIHYEON, the female to the right however is unrecognizable. Some believe that this female is the old member of FRAGRANCE who first left the group before famous soloist ELSIE K left. Some believe that when the old member left, this was the reason why, she "couldn't take JIHYEON". JIHYEON has been getting backlash due to this video because in the video, it shows the female to the right going to point to the female to the left but instead, the left female grabs her wrist and throws it back that moves the other female a bit back and the left female raises her voice more. Some believe that this really is JIHYEON and some are trying to get her out of the group by sending hate, destorying any photocards they recieved of her in their albums and making hate videos/hate edits. Others are defending her since it hasn't proven that this is truly her. The person who posted this video had posted it as "Anonymous" on reddit and on twitter, posted it on an account that seems to be newly made just to post this video. The person captioned both posts as, "Felt like I had to get this video out to show you guys how much of a monster this person truly is. Won't say who it is but I'm sure you can tell". Some comments left by viewers are mostly filled with JIHYEON allegations while some are thinking it's a fake video and that this person is doing this for attention and to ruin any idol's reputation that anyone thinks that this person to the left is. What do you think about this and do you think it truly was JIHYEON?

izyun

love nana 🩵
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
Fake Kpop News
Ever since the video of suspected JIHYEON came out, users on Twitter found a post made 2 days before the video was posted. The user of the post, @yourdumbdumb, tweeted, "Thinking of causing something chaotic and maybe scandalous...". Users believe that this is the person behind the account that posted the video on both Twitter and Reddit. Nor FRAGRANCE or WORLD ENTERTAINMENT has made a statement about these allegations which makes others believe that JIHYEON truly did this.

izyun

love nana 🩵
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
Fake Kpop News
WORLD ENTERTAINMENT has finally released a statement regarding the current JIHYEON situation. "Hello, it's WORLD ENTERTAINMENT. We wanted to release a statement regarding what is happening with a certain member from one of our most popular girl groups, FRAGRANCE. We are currently in investigation of finding out who the person is that posted this video and if the person in the video is truly this certain member. We'll release more information soon and please stop with the rumors as we are still trying to find out who this is." Based off this statement, do you think JIHYEON will be guilty?

izyun

love nana 🩵
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
Fake Kpop News
WORLD ENTERTAINMENT has released another statement after explaining they would investigate into the current situation. "Hello, it's WORLD ENTERTAINMENT. After doing some further research into the video and after talking with the members of FRAGRANCE, we have found that fellow member, JIHYEON, is in the video and their former member is also in the video. However, both females were not, and I repeat were not fighting with each other. Current member, JIHYEON, was trying to instruct their former member how to do a certain choreography move when training. The former member got upset since she wasn't able to correct herself and got upset with JIHYEON since she continued to correct her. During this time, JIHYEON was officially the leader of the group and was trying to act like one. JIHYEON herself told us that she takes full responsibilty for what happened and she knew she shouldn't have grabbed and thrown her wrist that way since she was upset that their former member was talking with her in an upset and angry manner. She wishes for everyone to hold her accountable and we are still trying to find out how this person got this video and who was recording. Thank you and we'll update you all soon."