Former TREASURE member Mashiho launches his own Instagram account + letter dedicated to fans

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Finally, Mashiho gave an update about him to Teumes!
On the day of his birthday, (25th March), Mashiho launched his personal Instagram account, where he wrote a heartwarming message to his fans in Japanese, Korean and English.
Check out the letter below:
"To Everyone who supports me,
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has supported me so far.
I really do appreciate from the bottom of my heart.
And I apologize for any inconvenience and concerns [caused] by my sudden announcement last November.
However, I‘m grateful for watching over me warmly and waiting for me despite the situation.
From now on, I want to try my best to return the favor for everyone who has supported me so far, and hopefully it could be part of everyone's happiness.
I'll keep trying and be strong to deliver my thoughts and heart to everyone someday.
Thank you again for your support and warm heart.
2023 3/25
Mashiho Takata."

His Instagram account:

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I was always waiting for this to happen ever since YG confirmed his and Yedam's departure from the group!! I can't believe it's finally happening! Isn't this the best? Thanks for coming back, Mashi!! 😭😭 and a very happy birthday!!