Former AOA's Jimin updates fans on Instagram after 2 years of inactivity

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Since leaving AOA and the entertainment industry in 2020 there were very few updates about Jimin, she was supposedly last seen in photos tripping with fellow AOA member Seolhyun and other mutual friends in 2021.

OZa9yFiJHKaKBgM6n5nwFRakY_EgCjTkGJMLKSDQJCCoZ6i_z-FBovtl4NFjICM1it9LHekppfhboMtR1CpY3078OEeCEXHK_dVeEPajNTDqtg=w780-rj-l80-nu-e365

Now after 2 years she finally broke silence with an Instagram post for her birthday and a surprise new release with a special video while she's vacationing abroad in London!

Using the artist name DODO, Jimin posted the alternative-style song titled “Suddenly” and its lyrics.​
I, I had to leave,
Like that suddenly.
To a place where no one knows.
Time went by so fast.
Everyday I got used to the darkness.
Just f*ck that.
Your kindly smile.
I don’t need pity right now, ah.
I’ll make my wonderland.
I, I must go on.
I must go on and on.
I just go.
And I know,
All I loved was gone.
I lost my everything,
Except myself.
— Jimin’s ‘Suddenly’

Underneath the post fans are wishing her happy birthday and are thankful for finally sharing an update.

A/N: Before anyone starts hating on Jimin, I'd like them to read this article about Dispatch revealing some interesting information. If you still think Mina is entirely innocent you're left in the past.
Also I can't believe she finally made an update literally a day after I posted in the Kpop Unpopular Opinions thread here how unfair it was for her to vanish o_O

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
I never hated Jimin I knew she was lying lol people will ride on anything they are told
I didn't really know who to believe at first. then when Jimin left the entertainment industry and wrote an apology letter i thought Mina was telling the truth. But after the scandal ended i noticed a lot of things that were weird for example she would bring jimin and jimin's personal life during livestreams or statements. And during apologies she would say what Jimin did was way worse than what she did. I found it a little weird but i confirmed my suspicions when I realized other ppl felt that way from watching this youtubers video...
How Mina assassinated AOA Jimin's Reputation - YouTube
YouTube · Everglow-Up

Then dispatch came with the text messages. I really hope mina gets some help and I'm really glad Jimin her life back together after what she went through. Her song Suddenly must have been what she went through after her leaving FNC. As an apology to Jimin I will try to support her music career. and fu** you FNC.