for moonbin 🩷

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
glad to know he's still glowing and happy up there
Yes. It wasn’t even raining here, just hailing…I opened my window to see the hail and I saw this rainbow shining down and I just…I said a silent prayer for him and shed some more tears. I know he’s happy and at peace up there.

ITSJUST_👹✨VEGAS✨👹

Do you still like me? Am I still enjoyable?
Author
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Jongho
Sunoo
Ningning
Leebit (Lee Know)
It’s better up there then it is down here😒
Yes. It wasn’t even raining here, just hailing…I opened my window to see the hail and I saw this rainbow shining down and I just…I said a silent prayer for him and shed some more tears. I know he’s happy and at peace up there.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Even when he's not on earth, he's still shining so bright in the skies. He has such a bright soul, I love him for that

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Dear Moonbin,

Do you remember 4 years ago when I watched you dance for the first time? I was shocked that somebody could be that amazing and charismatic. A smile was always on your face when you performed, even if it was just for a dance practice. And when you sang I could feel it right in my soul. "Cat's Eye" is a song with not a ton of meaning, but I always replayed your parts. I discovered you and kpop in a time where I was very lonely, and you became like a friend to me. You were my first ever bias. I may have moved on to other groups, but nobody was able to match the happiness you brought me. ASTRO's puppy-cat has always been precious to me. In away, you dying makes me feel like the beginning of my journey into kpop is receiving the same fate. I came in with wonder and amazement, but it has now been replaced with sadness and grief. I hope with time I'll learn to smile when I think of you and what you showed me. When I watch that clip of you performing "Baby" on Weekly Idol I'll giggle like I used to. But it may take a while. I'm still so sad and I can't seem to stop crying. I feel so sorry that you were struggling but I didn't know. I thought that eternal smile was real, but now it seems that is was just a mask. I'm sorry I didn't realize this. I'm sorry I turned away. I never thought this would happen. I know this may sound ridiculous and dramatic since I didn't actually know you. But you had such a huge impact on my life. I don't think I would be still wandering the kpop universe, and would be leading a much sadder life, if it wasn't for you. Thank you for showing me a world that has brought me such happiness. I hope that now that you have departed this cruel world that you'll feel the same as I do. I hope that you're dancing with the biggest smile on your face in the sky. You'll always be my star, and each night I'll look up to see you shine.

- An AROHA

rori

Kpop Expert
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Keeho
Hanbin
Leebit (Lee Know)
Cat Chasing A Heart
Dear Moonbin,
Remember when I first met you? When I saw you dance for the first time?
You were so beautiful, when you cracked your amazing smile...
When I heard you sing.. I almost passed out from happiness.
I loved everything about you. Just something about you
Was it your beauty? Personality? Your essence?
I don't know..... I really don't
Im sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I couldn't do anything! I really am!
I would've ended the world to save you... I didn't save you....
When I read the article, I fell on the floor in sobs. You my moon, my happiness,
the thing that kept me going, was gone. I felt--- I feel guilty. Like it's all my fault or something
It rained. Hailed. Thunder and Lightning. Then finally the sun came out. The white clouds returned and a rainbow appeared.
I knew it was from you the moment I saw it. I know this seems sappy, but I love you a million times.
Like @Gwacekpop2 said the moon has to go back home. I didn't know it would be so soon.
This is for you, thank you for teaching me to be a light in this world. I hope your having the time of you're eternal life.
I hope to see you soon! I love you, I love you, I love you, I love forever!

-Rori, a proud AROHA 🩷

Write your letter below!

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
i was never rlly into astro, but hearing that moonbin died put me into a daze. i couldnt believe it. you didnt deserve all the hate..
rest in peace moonbin. the stars will shine bright tonight, because you will be one of them <3

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I luv you OPPAR😩

XOXO, your lovely bestie, 「Vegasu~」
I’m sure this is probably your way of coping, since everyone copes differently, but I find this statement to be really insensitive not only to Moonbin, but people here who miss him. Please try to reconsider what you post before posting it, and I’m not trying to say you don’t have the right to mourn like the rest of us because you do, but saying things like this, just seems insensitive and more like you’re mocking the situation at hand rather than truly being upset and mourning him.

ITSJUST_👹✨VEGAS✨👹

Author
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Jongho
Sunoo
Ningning
Leebit (Lee Know)
I’m sure this is probably your way of coping, since everyone copes differently, but I find this statement to be really insensitive not only to Moonbin, but people here who miss him. Please try to reconsider what you post before posting it, and I’m not trying to say you don’t have the right to mourn like the rest of us because you do, but saying things like this, just seems insensitive and more like you’re mocking the situation at hand rather than truly being upset and mourning him.
[/QUOQUOTEyeah its more of a coping situation then mocking. I did that with my mom to hide the fact the I'm dying inside and Hella depressed.

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
that's all constructive criticism, of course. As the peacemaker, I have to make sure no "drama" is started, which I can't always control, but I damn sure can try

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Moonbin's last post was about dandelions and I saw a whole field of them yesterday, he's truly special

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
To Moonbin :
You were one of my first biases it still feels unreal that you are gone
I still remember your amazing smile and positive vibes , astro won't be the same without you , nothing would be the same without you
You will always have a huge place in all of your fan's hearts
I hope you are in a happy place

ITSJUST_👹✨VEGAS✨👹

Author
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Jongho
Sunoo
Ningning
Leebit (Lee Know)
I feel depressed without moonbin. Like, this man is literally a star. He shined even more everyday I saw him. I really miss him. Last night I couldn’t sleep. My heart was dead down hurting. My heart hurt so bad and the pain was unbearable, so I had to go to hospital. They said it wasn’t that big but I still need to go to a cardiologist for it. We were at the hospital from 11:30, to 1:30. It was draining. I didn’t even go to school today and I was very weak. I stayed in my bed for a few hours and then I worked my way to the living room. I missed this dude so much, that I went to the hospital cause I couldn’t handle it. I was wishing that this was a hella late April fools prank, but I guess not. Im still hoping it is. This month has been hella bad for me, and the fact moonbin died, made it worse. I miss you moonbin. I miss all idols who have died from suicid£. Don’t hate on idols. It’s not worth it. Your just wasting your time.