Favourite specific things about kpop?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
So I always like to see lots of love for just very specific things someone is enthusiastic about and I was wondering about yours?
It can be really anything, from one specific outfit of an idol, to a live performance, a certain concept or trend, a quote of an idol or lyrics, just something you really love! :]

Some of my personal things:

> The Monsta X - Love Killa and Lee Gi Kwang - Predator fanchants. There's something about them that makes the song feel empty when you listen to the regular version afterwards again!!

> The way you can hear the fans opening/closing in Oneus' Luna, it's just so satisfying.

> Love when there's lots of lore a group has and you can theorize about it and find connections between the songs/MVs. Especially Kingdom, I've been writing a whole essay about it kjfghdjf

> One of my weaknesses is when a song has an 80's/synthwave sound, since that has always been one of the types of music I've loved the most. Examples are I Can't Stop Me - Twice, Mago - GFriend, Illusion - Kingdom, Take Me Home - Ateez, La Di Da - Everglow. All of those are one of my most loved songs from their artists!

> I really love when idols in fansigns get all kinds of fancy stuff from the fans to wear or fun things to play with, it's always so wholesome seeing photos of those!!

> I have a couple of hairstyles and/or colours that I always love like everything around long hair, but one more specific range of styles I love a lot is the range around mullet/bowlcut/short bangs(?). For some reason mullets are often hated but personally they're one of my fav styles. To go more into detail about it:

Mullet styles (mastering the art for me are Hongjoong and Hanse) :

ezgif-2-a82f3a884c.png

Short bangs styles (mastering the art for me is Jahan) :

ezgif-2-feec361552.png

> This particular selfie trend, I think it's really cute. Here my personal favourites so far:

IMG_20230422_140847.jpg IMG_20230422_140646.jpg

escapism

Face of The Group
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
The comeback concepts and lightsticks.