Favorite Photocard in Your Collection?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I have a couple of favorites!

Wendy - Summer Magic
4b0153e9ad16b655e5b08063e82ced04.jpg

Yeri - Perfect Velvet
s-l1600.jpg

Irene - Queendom
irene_red_velvet_queendom_phot_1639059153_ac47a3e7.jpg

Wbu?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I have 5 favourites and it’s NOT because they’re my only 5!
IMG_3452.jpg

Lia Crazy In Love
IMG_3453.jpg

Chaeryeong Crazy In Love (okay but on a serious note I think if I had to choose just 1 this is my favourite)
IMG_3454.jpg

Lia Cheshire
IMG_3455.jpg

Chaeryeong Cheshire
IMG_3457.jpg

Ryujin Cheshire Lenticular which I stg it's impossible to get just one facial expression on her so she's always happy-sad

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Here’s mine

Isa - STAYC
one of my ult biases ofc and I just LOVE everything about this pc
B5AED5A7-C951-4CB6-90F3-E12E0095A7C4.jpeg

Ireh - Purple Kiss
(Even though she’s not my bias or whatever, but when I pulled this pc I was like omg she looks so pretty here, so I decided to keep it and not sell it)
7B5CD88C-4F16-47BC-9F5B-4E6742676297.jpeg

Mujin and Dann - Kingdom
They’re my top two biases from that group and that this was my very first time that I’ve ever pulled my first two biases in a row. so when that happened I thought how lucky I was to have ended up pulling them and ofc it wasn’t what I was expecting <3
C09B6817-5C73-4FF7-A498-2D25C7C8A7D0.jpeg
edit: oh, well now thinking about it (like how I mentioned about this being my first time to have pulled my first two biases in a row) last time I pulled both Isa and Yoon, Yoon was like my second bias at that time but now she’s not so idk if that counts…

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
Gahh at the beginning I was so confused why photocards were such a big thing but now I love them sm, so I have to say I'm happy for any I've got. It's like Pokémon or any trading cards which I always loved khfjdgkj The rarity really adds to it, as in it's random what you'll get, so I was never interested in buying single pcs since that kinda takes the fun away. With that out of the way, here the ones I'd say are dearest to me, limiting it at least to a couple albums:

ezgif-5-23107da97f.png

Those Soobin Blue Hour and Yeonjun Freeze ones, those Hanse Chaos and Blaze ones (I'm so happy that when I got both a Victon and the Hanse album, I got a Hanse photocard in the Victon album too gjfhgfg) and this big Hwanwoong Blood Moon one! :] I also got a big big Hwanwoong card, but that's not really a photo card that's just... well, a big card

ezgif-5-365660ac62.png

I really love photocards with multiple members on them, they're so precious to me!! So here I got even two with Minhyuk, one together with Shownu and one with Jooheon, from One Of A Kind. And also this single Minhyuk Fatal Love one. Then, okay, I love all of the E'Last Roar photocards (I even got two albums of the same version because I love red and the outfits sm 💀) but my favs are probably those Wonhyuk and Yejun ones.

ezgif-5-fa1da996d4.png ezgif-5-702546994d.png

But for Kingdom- I legit CANNOT choose. By now I've got all album versions so far so there is way too much to choose from helppp!! Both Arthur ones and the Part VI Jahan one are really special though, because for all three of those looks I would spam a friend full of how much I loved the hairstyles before I got the cards, so like... that was just really fitting hghjhfhf

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Gahh at the beginning I was so confused why photocards were such a big thing but now I love them sm, so I have to say I'm happy for any I've got. It's like Pokémon or any trading cards which I always loved khfjdgkj The rarity really adds to it, as in it's random what you'll get, so I was never interested in buying single pcs since that kinda takes the fun away. With that out of the way, here the ones I'd say are dearest to me, limiting it at least to a couple albums:

View attachment 88054

Those Soobin Blue Hour and Yeonjun Freeze ones, those Hanse Chaos and Blaze ones (I'm so happy that when I got both a Victon and the Hanse album, I got a Hanse photocard in the Victon album too gjfhgfg) and this big Hwanwoong Blood Moon one! :] I also got a big big Hwanwoong card, but that's not really a photo card that's just... well, a big card

View attachment 88055

I really love photocards with multiple members on them, they're so precious to me!! So here I got even two with Minhyuk, one together with Shownu and one with Jooheon, from One Of A Kind. And also this single Minhyuk Fatal Love one. Then, okay, I love all of the E'Last Roar photocards (I even got two albums of the same version because I love red and the outfits sm 💀) but my favs are probably those Wonhyuk and Yejun ones.

View attachment 88056View attachment 88057

But for Kingdom- I legit CANNOT choose. By now I've got all album versions so far so there is way too much to choose from helppp!! Both Arthur ones and the Part VI Jahan one are really special though, because for all three of those looks I would spam a friend full of how much I loved the hairstyles before I got the cards, so like... that was just really fitting hghjhfhf
aaaa the kingdom PCs 🥺 they all look so pretty! 😍
Also, you have such an amazing collection! 💕