FAQ Thread [Frequently Asked Questions]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hello, welcome to the FAQ thread!
Please read this thread before asking a question in the Help Desk section; the FAQ thread will be updated if we notice an increase in the same type of questions (General rules can be found here: TOS (Forum Rules)).​

Q: What are cards, and how do I get them?
A: Cards are small badges located on your profile that appear whenever you post a message. They can be used to show your support for your favorite idols/groups, and they're also apart of the KProfiles Challenge. In order to get cards, you must purchase them from the shop using credits. If your idol/group does not have an existing card, you may send a request in the Card Request Thread.

Q: How do I earn credits?
A: You can earn credits from posting, making threads, and participating in events.
More info can be found here:
- How to Earn Credits

Q: How do I change my profile icon and signature?
A: Click on the icon at the top of the screen that displays your current display picture and your username. From there, you can change your icon directly by clicking on it, or you can change it by going to "Account details". If you would like to change your signature, follow the first step and click the "Signature" button, which is located next to "Account details".

Q: What does the title below my profile picture mean?
A: Titles are a way of showing your activity. For example, you'll have the "Kpop Amateur" title when you first join the forums and as you post more messages, your title may change to "Kpop Rookie", "Kpop Groupie", "Kpop Fan", etc.
Custom titles can be obtained for free through certain events or if you are granted a position (such as moderator or author), or you can purchase a User Title Change item for 3000 credits in the shop.

Q: Why are my threads being moved/deleted?
A: Your threads may be moved/deleted if they are posted in the wrong section, if they should belong in a profile post instead, or if they are considered spam-like.
- Where to post your threads / Why your threads are being moved
- Threads/Profile Posts
- How to avoid getting a warning/What is considered spam

Q: How can I change my username?
A: You can change your username by purchasing a Username Change item for 5000 credits from the shop. If you want to change your username again (after purchasing a Username Change item), you must discard the first Username Change item purchase before using the second one.

Q: Why can't I add images/emojis to my message?
A: If you have BBCode enabled, you will not be able to use the toolbar at the top of your message. If this is the case, click on the gear icon at the end of the toolbar to disable the BBCode format. If this doesn't solve your problem, feel free to contact a member of the staff team regarding your issue.

Q: How do I add a spoiler to my message?
Click on the 3 dots icon located in the toolbar (next to the smiley face), and then click on "Spoiler". From here, you have the option of including a title with your spoiler (it's optional, a title isn't required). After you've done this, you will see something similar to this: (SPOILER)(/SPOILER).
Insert the text that you'd like to include between the two brackets (for example, (SPOILER)This is an example(/SPOILER)), and then the spoiler should appear after you submit your post!
This is a spoiler.

Q: What are idol threads, and how can I create one?
A: Idol threads are used to show your appreciation or discuss news regarding a specific idol. If you'd like to create one, please check to make sure that the thread doesn't already exist. If a thread hasn't been made for the idol, then you may create one following these guidelines: Include the name of the idol and the group that they belong to in the thread title (if they are a soloist, you can just add their stage name). In the thread's content, you may include information/facts about the idol (such as their full name, birthday, etc.)
- Kpop idol threads

Q: How do I become an author on the main website?
A: Send an email to [email protected] regarding your request, they will guide you through the process.
- Becoming an author

Q: Can I create one or more accounts in addition to mine?
A: There is no reason to have multiple accounts on the forums, but you won't be punished solely for having alt accounts here. However, if you break one of the forum rules or try to act like a different person on several accounts, then all of your accounts will be affected and possibly banned. Otherwise, you are allowed to have more than one account here as long as you follow the forum rules.

Q: How can I view latest profile posts?
As of April 2022 the Latest Profile posts can be seen from What's New page but only if a person clicks on New Profile Posts, so people who are bothered by other people's posts are not 'forced' to see them.
New profile posts.jpg

Q: My question wasn't answered here and I still need help. What should I do?
A: You may start a thread in the Help Desk section on the forums regarding your question, someone should be there to assist you shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Everything is good! I did add something about the username question as it is important to note how changing usernames works
Ah, I was going to include that but I thought there'd be no point since the username thread already states the guidelines in it 🤷‍♂️

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Ah, I was going to include that but I thought there'd be no point since the username thread already states the guidelines in it 🤷‍♂️
People don't read though, sometimes you have to remind them a few times before it clicks

Chuumakemegocrazy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I was Curious
on the Kpop profile for Loona the official fan color is Blank and I wanted to leave a comment there so they can put a color in for that, the Officail fan Color is Gold as stated by Loona's Orbit disscusion, but i cant figure out how to write a comment so i thought mabye someone here would know what to do/ help
i hope im not being a bother with this

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I was Curious
on the Kpop profile for Loona the official fan color is Blank and I wanted to leave a comment there so they can put a color in for that, the Officail fan Color is Gold as stated by Loona's Orbit disscusion, but i cant figure out how to write a comment so i thought mabye someone here would know what to do/ help
i hope im not being a bother with this
To leave comments on profiles you need to make an account with Disqus
If you scroll down to wear the comments are there should be some kind of thing that shows you where you can sign up.

soudascribbles

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Anyone having a problem where you can type a comment on profiles? I was trying to type a comment on the profile for jeongyeon, but everytime I clicked to type, it would immediately click off the box??? Like I could only type one letter before it stopped letting me type.

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Anyone having a problem where you can type a comment on profiles? I was trying to type a comment on the profile for jeongyeon, but everytime I clicked to type, it would immediately click off the box??? Like I could only type one letter before it stopped letting me type.
If you're talking about Jeongyeon's profile on the homesite then that must be a Disqus issue which is not controlled by Kprofiles.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
can you make your own cards?
You can submit requests in the request threads (located in the announcements category), but forum members themselves cannot create cards. They can only be created and uploaded by iShop managers.

what about becoming an editor?
Once you become an author, you can send another email to KProfiles and inform them about your desire to become an editor. They will provide you with a test, and if you do well on the test, you will be given an opportunity to become an editor.