Fansign Video Captures NMIXX’s Sullyoon Breaking Down In Tears: Fan Apologizes For Making The Idol Cry

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𖤣 𝓶𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓷 ⨳
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
sB7pJHJXsMdlNSgruk1CT92dKl8K9HUpFCS-ceQrg71DLF_LipPZTZgxjtO-QS8ki9GmoZ-D-PCnmd0MSOP7ecRfQNjHTMiVPxTzyV3YykyzafE=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

During NMIXX‘s fansign (fanmeeting) event, which took place on April 21, member Sullyoon was seen bursting into tears while interacting with a fan. Then, when a Twitter user shared a video of what led up to Sullyoon’s emotional reaction, NMIXX fans grew furious over the mistreatment of the idol.
In the video, Sullyoon can be seen interacting with a male fan. According to the Twitter user, the male fan (a fansite master, to be exact) is alleged to have asked Sullyoon to “explain why she didn’t look into his camera.
The video continues to show the male fan moving on to the next member and Sullyoon looking emotionally overwhelmed. The idol greets another fan, tries to smile, and carries on with a positive attitude…
"Because of the unfortunate things that have happened, we the fans have been trying to keep things lighthearted by saying positive things only. So who are you to make her explain herself like this, hold back the tears, and end up breaking down in front of another fan? Why did you make her cry? You’ve ruined it for so many people."
@chikoria_/Twitter
Following intense online backlash, the male fan tweeted an explanation, apologizing to the idol.
xrg7Eq_EAuHm4Dbx5tlQS3m0DD7gCQ1mxHTv6Z3_2r-BmRPlw0-1mTPcnSHTnEDR_N_thO6ntcifFXUssrgtprMbXcdp5UyZHvabvCGPKr77w20=w780-rj-l80-nu-e365

yt0gswXtUFF29YvhAes45A3xruhkQB43xzhCXRh3CO6gttIWiU4rzQaG7_2M1g2sRN12iJdiXek0wn0MCO71W0eBQbHS9OgYtXIh-1mcJdixtSY=s0-e365

The Twitter user who was also present at the fanmeeting insisted on the male fan to explain himself better.
"I didn’t bring this up because you’re a foreigner. What are you even talking about?
I saw you at today’s event again and you were holding up an iPad saying sorry. If I’m making up rumors about you, what are you sorry about? I wasn’t going to talk about this because of Sullyoon, but when I saw you… I couldn’t hold back. If this is indeed me making up rumors about you, then tell me what you said to Sullyoon. Why did you tell her you’re sorry?
"
@chikoria_/Twitter
He ended up posting an apology for making Sullyoon cry. Here’s an unedited version of his tweet:
"First of all, I am deeply sorry to Sullyoon for what happened. That’s what happened. Since nmixx every comeback, I have worked hard to participate in every schedule. I want to show Sullyoon’s beautiful side to everyone. While working hard on the schedule, I also hope to get more attention from Sullyoon. So on the 21st, when I saw that she hadn’t found my camera, the physical and mental exhaustion of chasing the schedule made me feel very sad, so I couldn’t help telling her that I was tired recently ’저를 안 봤어요’ words. Sullyoon replied that because there were a lot of fans present, she needed to watch one by one. She said that she might have ignored me sometimes, and expressed her apology. Then I realized that I had imposed my bad feelings on Sullyoon. While I was tired chasing the itinerary, Sullyoon, who did not consider completing the itinerary, was also tired. I reflected deeply on this point. After the fansign on the 21st, I also apologized to Sullyoon and reflected on it in the following schedule, and I did not want any misunderstanding with Sullyoon. Once again, I am sorry for bringing negative emotions and bad influence to Sullyoon. Please believe that I have always sincerely loved Sullyoon loves nmixx, this is all I can explain, I am really sorry for the big impact."
— Male Fan In Video
Facing extreme backlash, the male fan turned his account private without engaging further.
Some fans questioned the lack of immediate action taken from the managers on site, and others demanded that the management to blacklist the male fan for harassing Sullyoon.

Source: Soompi.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’m confused what did he do to make her upset?
Basically, he’s a fansight and he got mad at her because she wasn’t looking at his camera for photos. From what I understand she tried to explain that she tries to give equal attention to fans. It’s hard to tell from the video but I think he must’ve said it in a harsh tone which made her feel guilty.

At the crux of it though, fans don’t own their idols. He had no right to demand her to look at his camera. I wouldn’t be surprised if this alone didn’t make her cry, she’s probably dealing with a lot of other stresses so perhaps this was what tipped her over. The way he expects her to give him all her attention is weird