GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Peachy_Momo🍑

Face of The Group
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
Jinny
Jeonghan
AleXa
Yena Stick
(3rd person POV)
(I don't know their personalities too well so just bare with me)
BTS knew of Blackpink, and Blackpink BTS. I mean, they were two of the most successful K-Pop groups at the moment, and had seen each other at reward shows before. But they had never talked that much.
Until now.
People had wanted Blackpink to do a collab with a K-artist, and YG finally gave in. But it had to be a popular group. Who better than with BTS?
It wasn't the whole groups, just Rose, Jennie, Jimin, V and Suga. Their song was called Louder, which would appear in Blackpink's new album, Black Life. (Completely made up lol).
(Jimin's POV)
Jimin had heard of Blackpink and had listened to a few of their songs, but he wasn't a very big fan of them. But now they were doing a collab.
Jimin, Taehyung and Suga were all sitting in the meeting room, waiting for the two Blackpink members to come in. Jimin was relaxing in his chair, and Taehyung and Suga were talking about some new artist Taehyung had found while searching around the internet in his free time.
Finally, they heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" one of the managers said, and Rose and Jennie entered. Rose's blonde hair was in a high ponytail, and she had her guitar case strapped on her back and was wearing jeans and a white T-shirt. Jennie's brown hair was down, and as usual, she was styled for perfection.
Jimin smiled. They really were pretty.

Last edited: