falling into kpop ;) 🌿

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do you stan these legends?

• NO

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes and im an army !

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

moonryusera

Kpop Rookie
Credits
i started to know kpop when i was 5-6 y/o and then i continue back when i was 9. i were so crazy for BTS ( its the wings era i think). I just thought that i just want to know their names, it turn out different. I BECAME AN ARMY. after a longgg time looking back for BTS old music, im amaze with their lyrics. Just look at the young forever lyrics. Damn. i could imagine how hard it is for them just to won one daesang 😕. it is so sad if you look back at BTS story from the start until now. from a small company to bigger company, from a small fandom to the biggest fandom, you know what sadder ? they got curse by the netizen and the citizen just because they are not from the big3 company once upon a time. They are really strong even there are many challenge that they have to fight to get where they are now. 👋🏻
-moonryu💫

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
awwww 🥺💕 this is so cute, i'm also proud of the way bts has grown since their debut!! welcome to the forums!