{Fake Survival Show} LYRIC 2.0 Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Elsie K's Thoughts On Group 1

You guys covered my song. Was it perfect? No. Was good? More in the middle. I could hear in some of your voices that they weren't stable. Some better than others but all of you had some problems. Minsun, weren't perfect, you were unstable in some parts and others you were. You seemed nervous, was that what held you back? You could've been better, but again. Your voice was unstable, you need to be calmer. Eunbi, you were good, some parts you were stable and others you weren't. Again, work on that. Also, you seemed confident, you had some powerful points, high notes to be exact. But, I can tell you didn't seem prepared for them, I can hear you got out of breath. You need to prepare yourself for long high notes so it doesn't happen again. Ivy, I will say you did better than most. You were stable, prepared for any long notes. But, you seemed like weren't so focused on yourself, you were focused on your group mates. Worry about yourself, you should be wondering whether or not you did better or worse. Meixing, I can say you didn't get most parts and that's perfectly okay. In those small parts you got, you did good. Can't judge you that much since again you didn't get many parts but I know you can do very very well with bigger parts. Chiyo, you made a lot of mistakes, there is room for improvement but you didn't recognize your mistakes. You kept being late on your parts and that made your voice unstable. I hope you can improve for the future. Here are my final rankings.

1. Ivy
2. Meixing
3. Eunbi
4. Minsun
5. Chiyo

Thank you again and I hope you can improve

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Elsie K’s Thoughts On Group 2

Overall, you guys did pretty good. Good facial expressions, vocals were good and seemed powerful like the original. Is there room for improvement? Yes. It looks like some of you didn't know who was going to sing next, like this wasn't planned. Someone like Kaylee, looked over at Doyeon, it seemed like you, Kaylee, were making sure you were next. You need to plan this out earlier and you did get time to plan out and know who's singing at certain parts. I don't know what you were doing during that time span. Let's move on to separate judging. Areum, good vocals, you sounded powerful but at times you seemed out of breath, you need to take deep breathes before your parts so you are prepared. Doyeon, you seemed very powerful, vocals and everything, you made it seem like you sung this song originally. Good job, I can't really critic you but it did seem like you were the leader. Hua, you didn't get the most powerful parts like the rest but with your parts, you did really good. You just need to work on facials a little bit more, besides that, good job. Kaylee, just because we're related doesn't mean I'll go easy. I will say you did good, you were just late on some parts and didn't seem prepared. You need to remember when you come in, unless you didn't practice with the rest then I don't know why you came in late and nobody else did. Juwon, like Hua, you didn't get a lot of parts but with the parts you did get, you did pretty good. Good job. Here are my final rankings.

1. Doyeon
2. Areum
3. Hua
4. Juwon
5. Kaylee

Thank you and good job.

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Elsie K’s Thoughts On Team 3

I genuinely enjoy this song but after this cover, it wasn't the greatest. There were points in the song where you had to sound powerful, but you didn't. You sounded weak and your voices weren't that stable. Vikki, you did okay, not good not bad, just okay. You had parts where you needed to sound powerful but you didn't succeed. You also weren't that stable, you were out of breath a lot. I can't say you specifically disappointed me because this entire group disappointed me. Mina, you didn't get a lot of parts and in those parts you got, you didn't do so well either. Usually, when someone doesn't get many lines, they try to at least sound powerful with those lines. You did not. Lyra, *shakes head* I have no words. You didn't do good, improvement is needed. You should see a vocal coach, please. Akira, I can say you did better than everyone, but that doesn't mean you weren't bad and weak. Again, not well stable, you seemed nervous. Deep breathes, pretend you're home with friends, let loose. Kyung Mi, you seemed more powerful than the rest but again, you had your errors, noticable errors. You didn't seem prepared, you need to take deep breathes in and out before you sing, get air before any powerful points. All in all, I'm worried to see this group sing and dance at the same time, if your guy's singing is not that good, dancing while singing might be worse. Here's my rankings.

1. Akira
2. Kyung Mi
3. Vikki
4. Mina
5. Lyra

Thank you and please improve.

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Elsie K’s Thoughts On Team 4

This was pretty powerful, all of you your weight and it gave it your all, good job guys. Now, criticism, hmmm, I can say that since you guys were so powerful, you easily became out of breathe. When you sing, you breathe in through your nose and of your mouth, you can do that while you sing and after so you're not out of breathe so much. Minji, did good, I noticed you became out of breathe the most and didn't prepare yourself for your lines. Besides that, you did good. Sakura, you didn't get that many lines but you definitely could've done a little bit better. Prepare yourself mentally, take deep breathes and be confident. I can tell you lack confidence. Abby, you did pretty good, you didn't have many problems but you got fewer lines than the others so it's kinda hard to judge you. Mengtiao, you did very very good, you were so powerful but I can tell you were nervous, be confident in yourself. Irene, I can say you seemed the most confident out of everyone and you seemed very powerful, keep it up. Here are my rankings.

1. Irene
2. Mengtiao
3. Abby
4. Minji
5. Sakura

I can say deciding the last 3 ranks were difficult, but thank you.