Ever had one of those days when you make the dumbest mistakes ever?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hai

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Chaeyoung
Woojin
Hangyul
Dino
lol when you spend your whole day telling everyone that V from BTS has a dog and that you want to be the dog, when you mean you want to be WITH the dog

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
Personally I think that I am very lucky cause I tend to easily forget embarassing shit that happens to me.
And that is usually a lot, it's like I have a talent for saying unsuitable, embarassing things...
Lucky, I wish I could forget all my embarrassing things...

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Indeed, I have made many mistakes in just one day but it would be hard to list them all, so I'll include some honorable mentions: losing important documents (like my bank card), forgetting about homework (thankfully I have a planner now), confusing Jisung from NCT with Jisung from Stray Kids, aaand not stanning my ults sooner 😔

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Indeed, I have made many mistakes in just one day but it would be hard to list them all, so I'll include some honorable mentions: losing important documents (like my bank card), forgetting about homework (thankfully I have a planner now), confusing Jisung from NCT with Jisung from Stray Kids, aaand not stanning my ults sooner 😔
Oof!! Oh gosh I understand that feeling of forgetting my homework ><

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Fun fact! Literally 2 minutes ago I just remembered that I had lots of homework for tonight and it's already 8pm 😭
It's ok, it's ok, you can work on it at school if you really didn't finish- Just what am I teaching
I mean, I could say I forgot about it but that’d be a lie. I’m just procrastinating
... I'm half and half. Great~~!