Ever had a kpop dream?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

It's seldom that I remember my dreams but for some reason I remember two of them that had to do about kpop groups/idols:
Once I had a dream about my bias group B.A.P that I managed to bring them back together and gave a tight hug to one of the members.
I also had a weird dream with Johnny of NCT. I was in somebody else's room and he was at the other side of the door peeking (i don't even know why) but I caught him and I opened the door fast only to see him looking at me blushed as he had been busted. 😂

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
It's seldom that I remember my dreams but for some reason I remember two of them that had to do about kpop groups/idols:
Once I had a dream about my bias group B.A.P that I managed to bring them back together and gave a tight hug to one of the members.
I also had a weird dream with Johnny of NCT. I was in somebody else's room and he was at the other side of the door peeking (i don't even know why) but I caught him and I opened the door fast only to see him looking at me blushed as he had been busted. 😂
WOW! With no offence, I thought I was the only one who saw weird dreams, but now I'm not, I guess! 😅
Well mine was quite weird too, I saw NCT Taeyong and some people whom I didn't recognise much. For some reason Taeyong spoke so fluently my mother language, like he was born here, and I tried to become friends with him but-for some reason-he ignored me! When I woke up I was laughing, lol ! 😂😂😂😂

M

myheartizomg

WOW! With no offence, I thought I was the only one who saw weird dreams, but now I'm not, I guess! 😅
Well mine was quite weird too, I saw NCT Taeyong and some people whom I didn't recognise much. For some reason Taeyong spoke so fluently my mother language, like he was born here, and I tried to become friends with him but-for some reason-he ignored me! When I woke up I was laughing, lol ! 😂😂😂😂
None taken, I'm only used to seeing weird stuff 😆
Shame on him for ignoring you! :confused:😂😂

jonghosapple

Kpop Expert
Website
www.tumblr.com
Credits
Kino
Yunho
Jongho
Last week I had a dream where I was hanging out with with Seventeen (most of my kpop dreams involve Seventeen or NCT's Ten) and we were just screwing around at like a park or something. Then I get a call from Jonghyun, and he says that he wants to come hang out with us. My sister woke me up before he arrived and I was really sad.

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Okay, so today i had one.
Wendy was at the park in my town for a fansite, I came there, nobody else, she said 'ugh where's everyone' and my mind literally swifted to the next dream which was alsothis short 🙃

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
Had one where i ran across a highway dodged cars defy gravity just to eat at ihop with mamamoo on free pancake day or smth

Last edited: