[Event] KProfiles Card Revamp Event 2023

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Banner created by @yoyoyeol

214a076f.png
Welcome to the official 2023 Card Revamp Event thread!
214a076f.png

WHAT IS THE CARD REVAMP EVENT?
In the Card Revamp Event, you can submit a vote for artists who you believe need a card icon update.
For example, if a group has outdated images, you can vote to update their cards and give your favorite group a fresh new look in the Shop!
After the artist selection period ends, iShop managers will work together to produce several card sets for each chosen artist. These sets will then be voted upon, and the set that receives the most votes will be used to update the artist's icon.
In addition, you will receive 500 credits for voting in each form (the artist selection form and the card selection form, for a total of 1000 credits)!

HOW DO I SELECT AN ARTIST TO UPDATE?
You can vote for up to 2 boy groups, 2 girl groups, and 2 soloists by going to our Google Form (the link listed below). After the voting period ends, the top 5 artists in each category (boy groups, girl groups, and soloists) with the most votes will be selected to have their card icons updated in the shop.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When submitting your artists in the form, please use only lowercase letters when typing your response, otherwise your entry will not be counted.
(More information is provided within the Google Form)

-> Click here to vote for your artists! <-

HOW LONG WILL THE EVENT RUN FOR?
The artist selection period will span from February 23, 2023 until March 3, 2023.
Once the artists are chosen, the iShop managers will then start to work on creating card sets for the selected artists, which may take some time.
The card selection period will span from March 15, 2023 until March 22, 2023.

WHICH ARTISTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE CHOSEN?
In order to give everyone a chance, any artists that are pre-existing in the shop may be chosen.
There is no set list of artists for this event, so you are free to vote for any artist in the shop :)

―――――

aff9a473.gif
Thank you, and please contact the staff team if you have any questions!
aff9a473.gif

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Reminder: Please make sure you are following the entry rules for the artist submission form! I have seen several submissions that were disqualified because the rules were not followed. When you type the name of the artist, ALL letters must be lowercase, including the first letter. If you believe you made this mistake on the form, please send me a PM and I will assist you.

Up until this point, those who have correctly submitted their forms have received their credits.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
The voting period for the artist selection is ending tomorrow! Please be sure to submit your votes if you haven't already done so :)

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
we can't do it twice?
No, submissions can only be submitted once, unless there was a mistake on the original submission