ENHYPEN Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your ENHYPEN bias so far?

• Heeseung

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Jay

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Jake

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Sunghoon

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Sunoo

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Jungwon

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Niki

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
L

Love_alize071313

THEY'RE FRICKIN' VAMPIRES
I watched the goddamn teaser so much I memorized it.

We were desperate in our desire to transform ('transform', that's vampire vocabulary)
We believed there lay dreams unknown (into the unknown)
Because every path is stained with tears (I feel that)
We keep our fists fiercely clenched, not knowing it to be a blessing or a curse ('blessing or a curse' ore vampire vocab)
Lest we lose what we hold in our hands (Who tf says 'lest'. Is that an Aussie thing?)
Blood-red moonlight blazes, unquenchable thirst flares with fury ('thirst'=vamp vocab)
The other look up to us in veneration and we look upon them with envy (veneration is a nice word)
Why do we desire what we cannot acquire? (bars)
Why must we walk along an endless line? (endless=eternity= vampires)
At dawn the sun rises to menace and bless our fleshly selves. (the word fleshly makes me uncomfortablleeee.)

This finna a be lit

L

Love_alize071313

their teaser is very very very similar to oneus story line i really hope its not a copy i will be extremely disappointed.
I don't stan Oneus but I looked up photos I can see what you mean. I can't do it now but later I'll look up some of their songs and wait for their debut to see if it'll be similar. I hope not, I'm really looking forward to it.

ChocolateHolicAngel

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Ningning
Jinwoo
Celine
Wonjin
this just makes my life all that much better...
d597102328f9449c907374c687b16935.jpeg

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
I don't stan Oneus but I looked up photos I can see what you mean. I can't do it now but later I'll look up some of their songs and wait for their debut to see if it'll be similar. I hope not, I'm really looking forward to it.
Yeah I really hope not but we'll see their intro teaser with that picture posted just almost feels so familiar to oneus's intro to their story line i really really just hope it's complete opposite but if you look at the music video and some lives the outfits are similar to, to be or not to be

L

Love_alize071313

*Story Time*

I Choked on my Carne Asada while watching their 2nd trailer because of Sunghoon being shirtless (I'm two years younger than him, don't @ me), and the Jakewon neck thing-

On a more serious note- I have theories abt these so look forward to those tmw

L

Love_alize071313

OvO
you were born in November 2005. I'm not creepy just very observant