ENCHANTRESS - Wonderland Two-Day Concert

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Bada walks onto the stage and gets into position.
Members of the Flamefury dance crew join her.
She has a handheld mic and a black and red outfit.

The stage lights turn back on.

Cider (Bada Solo)

The stage lights go down and Bada and Flamefury exit.
Xia enters and walks to center stage.
The stage lights go up. Xia is wearing a white and black dress and shoes, giving off a grunge look.
She attaches her hand held mic to the mic stand and picks up a guitar that she slings over her body.

Around her are a live band (drummer, bassist, rhythm guitarist).

Bonnie & Clyde (Xia Solo)
*Performance starts at 1:28 sec*

The stage lights turn off and Xia and the band exit.

Zoe enters the stage with the Flamefury dance crew.
The lights turn on and she is wearing a white top with sparkly purple pants.

She has a headset mic on.

Punk Right Now (Zoe Solo)

The stage lights go down and Zoe and Flamefury exit the stage.

To be continued

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
The screens turn on.
VCR 5

*VCR is 3:26 sec to 4:44 sec*

Stage lights turn on and the members are in position on stage
They are wearing black and pink stage outfits and headset mics.

Cheshire

Bada: Aurora this next song is very special because of what today is.
Zoe: My…Birthday!!!

Birthday

Xia: What does it feel like performing “Birthday” when it’s actually your birthday?
Zoe: Hmm well it’s definitely helping me out of my denial stage?
Violet: Denial stage?
Zoe: You know, when you turn a year older you tend to not feel older on your birthday.
Violet: Ohhhh okay I know what you mean. But would you rather be 16 or 17?
Zoe: Oh 17 of course! Cause that means I’m the same age as you…Violet *giggles*
Violet: We may technically be the same age, but I was born in the year prior, so it’s Violet unnie to you!
Zoe: Oh if only you had been born 3 days later unnie.

Stage lights turn off and back on as the members reposition.

Pretty Savage

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
MAGO

Bada: Next up is a song that has similar lyrics to a song we performed yesterday.
But instead of da-da-da-da it’s na-na-na-na.

Bon Bon Chocolat

Stage lights turn off and the members exit the stage.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
The screens turn on.
VCR 6

Stage lights turn on and the members are standing in various places across the stage
They are wearing tour shirts and black pleated skirts.
They are using their custom hand mics and have Fairybongs.
Yujin's has one shoulder cut off so it's one-sleeved.

Bada's is cropped at the bottom of her rib cage.
Xia's is tucked into her skirt
Violet's is tied in the front and the sleeves folded once.

Zoe's is just hanging over her skirt.

Bada: Aurora you are our everything. Yesterday we introduced a new song to you, “Shining Bright”. But today we’re going to be bringing back the first ever song we wrote as a group, “Aurora”

Aurora

All members start to cry while singing. Xia and Zoe the least, Yujin, Bada, and Violet the most.
Yujin: You are truly our beautiful Aurora. I know my nickname is Sunshine, but it’s you Aurora that always shines through. We love you so very much.
Xia: When our company told us that our fandom name would be Aurora, I thought it was a bit strange. That name would only be referencing one fairytale. But after a while I realized that Aurora is everywhere.
Bada: We have a few songs left for you Aurora. Let’s have some fun!!

During the following songs members run around the stage, interact with Aurora,
interact with each other, and just have fun.

La Rouge

Blue Flame

Coin

In & Out

Cake for Zoe’s birthday is brought out during In & Out.
The song is paused halfway through and the members and crowd sing her happy birthday.
Zoe blows out the candles and the song resumes.
55c9d36559ede6f73ce71e95f1cb0e47.jpg

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Members gather to the center of the stage and stand together as the last song ends.
Yujin - Bada - Violet - Xia - Zoe

Bada: Wah we’re almost at the end. I can’t believe how fast it went. I know we’ll be performing all over the world, but this is our home. So it feels more sentimental. So let’s remember it by taking a photo.

The members position themselves in front of the crowd and take a picture.
Yujin: Let’s get a picture with Flamefury too!
Violet: Oh good idea!
Members of Flamefury come on stage and gather around the members for a picture.
171622_1359697.jpg.2000x1333_q95_crop-smart_upscale.jpg

Flamefury exit the stage and the members come to center stage.
htm_2019022592314153257.jpg

Yujin: Okay I’ll go first. Aurora…thank you again for coming. This concert would be so boring if we didn’t have you cheering us on. You made our one year anniversary so incredibly special. I promise to bring you many more years of ENCHANTRESS. *Begins to tear up* I’m so glad that I got to debut in this group. The members and getting to perform for all of you have made my life so much more bright. So again thank you. Also thank you to the company and all the organizers of this concert. Thank you to my family for coming out for both days. And also to my lovely friends who came to watch me, I promise to do the same for you. Thank you!

Bada: Aurora I’m so glad I could be here. I didn’t think I’d actually get to debut. I trained for so long with no result. But then you worked your magic on me and I found ENCHANTRESS. Getting to be a part of this group and loving Aurora is something I will never regret. I love you with my whole heart. Thank you to Ever After for giving us the chance to be who we are and helping us celebrate. Thank you to the members for letting me lead you through our first year together. And thank you to my friends who help me when times get tough. *begins to cry again* I promise to make this tour amazing for Aurora worldwide. I hope it was for all the Aurora here today.
Crowd cheers back “Yes!”.

Violet: *already crying* Thank you for giving me this chance Aurora. When I left my previous company I never thought I’d have people who would love me for who I am. That’s why Aurora is one of the most important things to me. I will do my best to make you happy for years to come. I also want to thank my family for coming all the way from Jeju to see me perform. Thank you for supporting your little sis. Also to my friends who came to cheer us on, thank you. And of course, our company who took me in and made these two days magical for us. I can't wait to continue this magic all over the world.

Xia: I know I may not show it sometimes, but I truly love you Aurora. Your support gets me through the days where practice is too hard, or I have trouble with my Korean…really just anytime I feel like giving up. I will go on with ENCHANTRESS as long as I can, if it means Aurora will be with me the entire time. So thank you for bring me these extraordinary two days. I also want to thank everyone who helped organize this concert and helped us celebrate 1 year. Also thank you to my friends who came today. And of course my members who put up with my antics. I love you.
Zoe: Okay first, unnie did you just say ‘I love you’ to us?
Xia: Yeah but I’m not saying it again.
Zoe: Well I love you too unnie!
*Zoe hugs Xia and she gets flustered*

Zoe: Wahh Aurora I think it’s official. This is the best birthday of my life! Getting to perform so many of our songs with you cheering us on was the best present. I’ll make 17 another year where I can make you smile as an ENCHANTRESS member. And thank you to my friends for coming today to celebrate the double special occasion. To my members, thank you for taking care of your maknae. I don’t think I would have made it in ENCHANTRESS if it weren’t for you. And of course to our company for creating Wonderland. Thank you everyone!!

The members gather in a group hug and Violet and Bada cry.

Bada: *sniffles* Okay we have one more song for you Aurora. This is one that you got to decide on before the concert even started. You shouted the loudest for the one, the only…Hell in Heaven.

Hell in Heaven

Xia:
Wow so that’s the end. I don’t want to leave you Aurora.
Bada: Thank you again to everyone who came out. You made our anniversary more amazing than we could imagine.
Zoe: Thank you for making this the best birthday! See you soon Aurora!
Yujin: Shine bright Aurora! We’ll be back home soon!
Violet: I love you Aurora bye bye!

red-velvet_1533577197_concert3.jpg

The members wave and exit the stage and the crowd cheers.
All the lights turn on and the concert ends.

Peachy_Momo🍑

Band Manager
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
Jinny
Jeonghan
Yena Stick
Swith Bong
I love all the effort you put in this. ENCHANTRESS has improved so much and I'm excited to see them as they continue on their journey. I totally did not cry while watching these performances lol. Keep up the good work!

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Showered Tara and Enchantress with lots and lots of heart reactions! Congratulations and happy 1st debut anniversary Enchantress!
If it weren't for Tara and Enchantress, we wouldn't be having fun in this fic kpop world today. Thanks for inspiring each one of us managers!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Showered Tara and Enchantress with lots and lots of heart reactions! Congratulations and happy 1st debut anniversary Enchantress!
If it weren't for Tara and Enchantress, we wouldn't be having fun in this fic kpop world today. Thanks for inspiring each one of us managers!
Thank you! 💜