Elsie K 'Find Me? Save Me?' Album Thread (Fake)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do You Like Elsie?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• I Guess

• Total voters

izyun

love nana 💏
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
Vlive

billlie-suyeon.gif

Elsie K: Hii, I'm finally back with a comeback! Get it? *giggles* Anyways, as you know, my comeback is getting realsed later today so I'm here to answer some questions that some of you Elsers have sent me so lets begin!
Elsie K: First question, " What concept is your album going to be? MARRY ME UNNIE (sorry not sorry) What are your opinions on the concept? Black or Pink? I love you so much Elsie! "
Elsie K: I'd say the concept would be I guess dark but also with a mix of mystery, there is one or two kinda like sweet sounding songs too! I also shall marry you then. I guess I like the dark like concept since it was fun taking the concept photos and album photos! I'd say pink because it has many different types of shades. I love you too!!
Elsie K: Question 2, " What is a song that you are currently obsessed with? As a k-pop idol you must be really busy, do you ever miss your family? Do you have dislike or have any drama with some idols (you don't have to tell who if you're not comfortable)? What does this specific album mean to you? "
Elsie K: I'm currently obsessed with 28 Reasons by SEULGI sunbaenim. I really do miss my family, espeically my brother so hopefully I'm able to visit them! I can say I dislike some idols and I've had I guess some drama with someone and if I even give one detail, I'm sure everyone will know who so try guessing if you want. This album means, hmmmm, I guesssss, I don't really know to be honest, I never really thought about what it meant.
Elsie K: Last and final question, question 3 by the one and only, Jia! " What are your plans for the future? "
Elsie K: My plans are too hopefully become a model and have photoshoots and to try out a sweet kind of concept!
Elsie K: Okay Elsers, this is the end of vlive and I'll see you all soon!! Bye!!

sheon-suyeon.gif