GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
As you were going to go on a date with HwalChan for the very first time, you woke up early to prepare lunchboxes since you guys were heading to the Han River later. While you were almost finished with the packing, you noticed that Hwalchan was calling you and found yourself grinning from ear to ear. His warm voice greeted you and asked if you were almost done preparing since he wanted to come and pick you up. He also shyly told you that he could not wait to see you and ended the call after giving you a virtual kiss.

I hope this will recover ur sad
This has made my day. Ty!

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
Jae - Day6
Jae was probably one of the most down to earth person you had ever met in life. He had welcome you into the department with open arms and told you that you were going to have a really great time. While he brought you around the campus, he was greeting with almost everyone you guys had passed by, making you wonder if he was the popularity king. He laughed at your question and shared that he was the president of the student union and hence, knew a lot of the other students too.

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
Young K would be squinting his eyes when you answered the video call and complained that the sun is too glaring over at Jeju Island! He would smile and wave at you before turning his phone and show youthe beautiful sea. He also said how he wished you were there beside him enjoying the scenery.

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Young K would be squinting his eyes when you answered the video call and complained that the sun is too glaring over at Jeju Island! He would smile and wave at you before turning his phone and show youthe beautiful sea. He also said how he wished you were there beside him enjoying the scenery.
My dream 😍

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Jae was probably one of the most down to earth person you had ever met in life. He had welcome you into the department with open arms and told you that you were going to have a really great time. While he brought you around the campus, he was greeting with almost everyone you guys had passed by, making you wonder if he was the popularity king. He laughed at your question and shared that he was the president of the student union and hence, knew a lot of the other students too.
Sorry I just now saw this but tysm~

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
Can you make one for Yunseong please??
When YunSeong learned that you were free after your class, he told you to meet him at the café that both of you frequently visited. As usual, he was dressed in stylish outfits and did not fail to impress you with his fashion sense. He waved and smiled at you as you walked over and you did the same. Just then, he whipped out a small gift for you and said 'Happy Birthday'. You had totally forgotten that it was your birthday as you were so busy for your finals. He told you to open it and it was a hair clip which he had personally picked out for you.

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
When YunSeong learned that you were free after your class, he told you to meet him at the café that both of you frequently visited. As usual, he was dressed in stylish outfits and did not fail to impress you with his fashion sense. He waved and smiled at you as you walked over and you did the same. Just then, he whipped out a small gift for you and said 'Happy Birthday'. You had totally forgotten that it was your birthday as you were so busy for your finals. He told you to open it and it was a hair clip which he had personally picked out for you.
Omg I love it!

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
TaeYong would make you cringe with him saying "my hands are the warmest heat pack you can ever find". You ended up laughing and scolding him for his 'terrible' joke. You also said that it was fine as you could just put your hands in your pockets. However, TaeYong would suddenly pull one of your hands out from your pocket and gave you a heat pack.

Yukari

Kpop Expert
Website
www.allkpop.com
Credits
TaeYong would make you cringe with him saying "my hands are the warmest heat pack you can ever find". You ended up laughing and scolding him for his 'terrible' joke. You also said that it was fine as you could just put your hands in your pockets. However, TaeYong would suddenly pull one of your hands out from your pocket and gave you a heat pack.
cute

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
After your Korean class, you were heading to the library to return some books. You were holding them in your hands because your bag was not big enough. You were halfway to the library when suddenly you felt a few drops of rain. You panicked because the books are from the library and you could not let them get drenched. Ten who attends the same class as you saw that you were in trouble. He came running and kindly covered you and the books with his jacket all the way to the library.

Yukari

Kpop Expert
Website
www.allkpop.com
Credits
After your Korean class, you were heading to the library to return some books. You were holding them in your hands because your bag was not big enough. You were halfway to the library when suddenly youfelt a few drops of rain. You panicked because the books are from the library and you could not let themget drenched. Ten who attends the same class as you saw that you were in trouble. He came runningand kindly covered you and the books with his jacket all the way to the library.
omg this i so cute i love it

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
suho (exo)
I'm sorry....

You would be surprised when you have a video call invitation from SuHo as you thought he would be
busy with his schedules. He would smile sweetly at you and shared that he wanted to bring you to this
lovely place the next time and flipped his phone so that you could see the surroundings.