Dreamcatcher get their 1st music show win with MAISON

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧

On the April 20 broadcast of Show Champion, Dreamcatcher were nominated for the first place trophy alongside BIGBANG, DKZ, IVE, and SHINee‘s Onew. Dreamcatcher were able to claim the first place trophy amongst the strong contenders, and this meant they were able to claim their first ever music show trophy, six years after their debut.
In addition, with their win, Dreamcatcher became the girl group with the longest time between debut and their first music show win, claiming their first trophy 1,923 days after their debut. The previous record was held by CLC, who took 1,427 days before winning #1 with “No”.
They scored a total of 6545 points, 573 more than the second place IVE.

Congrats to my girls! I knew their time was coming 😭❤️❤️❤️

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Ahhh I’m crying. This was such a long time coming. Even though I think it was much more deserved with a song like Deja Vu, Scream, BEcause etc, I’m so glad they’ve finally got their win. Maison is also such a powerful song esp with the state of the world right now, which is all the more special. Hopefully this is the first of many to come! And the fact they won against such big names too! Amazing

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i am so proud of them. i was so scared that they were gonna go their whole career wo a much deserved win, but they finally got one 🥺 and they beat out such big names, including bigbang - big freaking bang, the kings of kpop. i hope they're as proud of themselves as insomnia is. they deserve this and so much more <3