Don't know if I'd be answering my own question here but...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DearEagleZ

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Yeosang
Dean
Yunho
I'm planning to make a forum game where people type in a Pokemon name (where I use the National Pokedex number given to the Pokemon) and I'd give them a song, similar to the games in r/kpopthoughts where you'd make a 'give me a number from ?-??? and i'll give you a song', since I was on Reddit before being on the forums. I don't exactly know if it's allowed (I feel like it isn't but I'm asking just to make sure). Thanks in advance.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
i think it should be okay.
@ONF what do you think?
As long as they’re giving actual responses (and not just commenting a single number or emoji), it should be alright. Our main concern is spamming or people just commenting for the sake of credits, so I think this is fine (unless the mods think differently).

DearEagleZ

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Yeosang
Dean
Yunho
Ok, thanks!
As long as they’re giving actual responses (and not just commenting a single number or emoji), it should be alright. Our main concern is spamming or people just commenting for the sake of credits, so I think this is fine (unless the mods think differently).