Does Size matter?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I dont really know what you all were talking about in the first half of this thread but based on some replies I gotta say: BEHAVE, there are children on here (I am just barely included)! I will bring out the spray bottle if I have to!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I dont really know what you all were talking about in the first half of this thread but based on some replies I gotta say: BEHAVE, there are children on here (I am just barely included)! I will bring out the spray bottle if I have to!
Spray bottle XDD Peppered water?

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Woah that got violent, NO PEPPERED WATER! THat Is DaNGErous! Calm down there, I mean that just sounds cruel, anything with pepper in it hurts
No cause peppered water is for girls/boys if there are kidnappers and stuff and they're generally too weak

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
No cause peppered water is for girls/boys if there are kidnappers and stuff and they're generally too weak
Yeah I know what pepper spray is but are you being kidnapped on here? No, so put the pepper spray away Forgotten Wonderland! You are fine here! We dont need to blind people because they're weird

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yeah I know what pepper spray is but are you being kidnapped on here? No, so put the pepper spray away Forgotten Wonderland! You are fine here! We dont need to blind people because they're weird
Am I gunna hafta spray water at myself cause I'm weird xDDDDDD
But ok yeah you're right I'll just get a watering bottle