Does anyone know Yohio?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do you know Yohio?

• Yes! I like his music.

• Yeah I know him, he's not my favorite.

• Yes, but I don't like him.

• No, but I'll check him out!

• No, and I'm not interested.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you answered "yes", then please be my friend ๐Ÿฅบ

If you answered "no"...
Allow me to educate you *bows and tips top hat*๐Ÿคก

Yohio
Quick facts:
Name: Kevin Johio Lucas Rehn Eires
Stage name: Yohio
Birthday: July 12, 1995
Zodiac: Cancer
Height: 168 cm (5'6")

Kevin Johio Lucas Rehn Eires, better known by his stage name Yohio, is a Swedish singer-songwriter currently living in Tokyo, Japan. He creates music in Swedish, Japanese, and English and has been active since 2010. He debuted in the Swedish rock band called Seremedy when he was 15, appearing in androgenous, lolita-style dresses.Yohio was a vocalist and lead guitarist.

In 2012, Yohio made his solo debut with a song in English called "Our Story." He since then made four music videos; "Sky Limit", "Our Story", "Heartbreak Hotel" and "Revolution".

After Seremedy disbanded in April 2013, Yohio then participated in Melodifestivalen [an annual song competition organised in Sweden] in both 2013 and 2014, making it in the finals both times. In Melodifestivalen 2013, he entered with his song "Heartbreak Hotel" and reached second place, then in Melodifestivalen 2014 he entered with his song "To The End" and made it out of the finals in sixth place.

Afterwards, Yohio formed a new Japanese rock band called Disreign where Yohio is the leader, debuting with the song "Until The Fade" in 2015.

He's still currently active in Disreign as well as a solo artist. He currently lives in Tokyo, Japan and is thriving. His most recent singles are "Daydreams" and "You'll Believe It (If You Sing It)", and the MV for his newest cover, "Opera #2", is set to premiere October 16, 10AM PST.

Some of my personal favorites:

kokomi

ๅฝกโ˜†
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
If you answered "yes", then please be my friend ๐Ÿฅบ

If you answered "no"...
Allow me to educate you *bows and tips top hat*๐Ÿคก

Yohio
View attachment 35155
Quick facts:
Name: Kevin Johio Lucas Rehn Eires
Stage name: Yohio
Birthday: July 12, 1995
Zodiac: Cancer
Height: 168 cm (5'6")

Kevin Johio Lucas Rehn Eires, better known by his stage name Yohio, is a Swedish singer-songwriter currently living in Tokyo, Japan. He creates music in Swedish, Japanese, and English and has been active since 2010. He debuted in the Swedish rock band called Seremedy when he was 15, appearing in androgenous, lolita-style dresses.Yohio was a vocalist and lead guitarist.

In 2012, Yohio made his solo debut with a song in English called "Our Story." He since then made four music videos; "Sky Limit", "Our Story", "Heartbreak Hotel" and "Revolution".

After Seremedy disbanded in April 2013, Yohio then participated in Melodifestivalen [an annual song competition organised in Sweden] in both 2013 and 2014, making it in the finals both times. In Melodifestivalen 2013, he entered with his song "Heartbreak Hotel" and reached second place, then in Melodifestivalen 2014 he entered with his song "To The End" and made it out of the finals in sixth place.

Afterwards, Yohio formed a new Japanese rock band called Disreign where Yohio is the leader, debuting with the song "Until The Fade" in 2015.

He's still currently active in Disreign as well as a solo artist. He currently lives in Tokyo, Japan and is thriving. His most recent singles are "Daydreams" and "You'll Believe It (If You Sing It)", and the MV for his newest cover, "Opera #2", is set to premiere October 16, 10AM PST.

Some of my personal favorites:

i should check him out! c: his music is so good and he is really pretty!

i should check him out! c: his music is so good and he is really pretty!
Please let me know what you think of him after you check him out~! And yes, he's very pretty *^* he's like an anime character irl, and his voice is just... I don't know but I'm absolutely in love with his voice, both talking and singing, and when he screams I just-

kokomi

ๅฝกโ˜†
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
Please let me know what you think of him after you check him out~! And yes, he's very pretty *^* he's like an anime character irl, and his voice is just... I don't know but I'm absolutely in love with his voice, both talking and singing, and when he screams I just-
i will! c: and his voice is amazing! :0

i will! c: and his voice is amazing! :0
I don't know how he's real, I just- I can't even-

He's probably straight, but oh my god am I gay for him *^*

ik!! he seems so perfect ๐Ÿ˜š
I'm going to do everything in my power to see Yohio live in concert at least once in my life!

I also totally forgot to mention how much of a sweetheart he is! He likes almost everyone's comments on his main videos, no matter how old the video is and how recent the comment was, and in live streams, he's just so nice?? Like sir don't make me simp for you akpgodajfoisdjldnv-

kokomi

ๅฝกโ˜†
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
I'm going to do everything in my power to see Yohio live in concert at least once in my life!

I also totally forgot to mention how much of a sweetheart he is! He likes almost everyone's comments on his main videos, no matter how old the video is and how recent the comment was, and in live streams, he's just so nice?? Like sir don't make me simp for you akpgodajfoisdjldnv-
wait he seems so sweet ๐Ÿฅบ im getting hyped im going to learn about him ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ‘Š

wait he seems so sweet ๐Ÿฅบ im getting hyped im going to learn about him ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ‘Š
Have funnn! ^_^ Lmk what you think of him afterwards!

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Yeah, I know who he is

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
I forgot the name of it but it was some blog that listed tons of Visual Kei groups
Interesting ๐Ÿ‘€ I've low-key been wanting to listen to more visual kei groups, so maybe I'll look into it :unsure:

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Interesting ๐Ÿ‘€ I've low-key been wanting to listen to more visual kei groups, so maybe I'll look into it :unsure:
There's a visual kei sub forum on here in the J-pop section where I made a bunch of profiles for some Vkei groups