Does anyone else have a shopping addiction?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I've never had one before, until this year. Now I'm constantly ordering clothes and it can't even fill up my dresser now. I think it developed because of school and it's stress

Shaewol

Kpop Groupie
Website
typaluv.uwu.ai
Credits
Ken
Hendery
Dean
honestly I spend too much money on albums cause I don't have a big desire for clothes or accessories but now that I am back to college and away from home my shopping has decreased surprisingly but I'd but a good 3 albums every 2-3 weeks
I wracked up a good $2,000+ in albums/lightsticks (over 5 or so years) so it's pretty bad
also I just needed an excuse to get out of the house and the kpop shop was a good 30 minute drive on the freeway so it was so nice

Reactions: boo

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I have a window shopping addiction, I have money, but I get so anxious spending it on anything, idk why i just get so nervous losing/spending money
That's the opposite of me. I might as well blow through money on things if I only live once

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
nah not really
wasn't a fan of shopping growing up sooo

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I have an addiction to making long and oddly titled wish lists (think, "I would literally sell my kidneys for this" "more important than my left lung" etc).

escapism

Face of The Group
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I don't think so. I usually order stuff I actually need.

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
no! I love lcothes and stuff but I can control myself fairly well. Right now I'm saving to move to Austin so there's that too. Also Dreamcatcher's upcoming concert~