do your friends like k-pop

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

do your friends like k-pop

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
I have made some irl friends who like Kpop and I also found out one of my friends also likes Kpop which I was not expecting. Iโ€™ve also caught another one listening to I AM so heโ€™s a future DIVE fr

Also have an online friend who may or may not have also responded to this thread who also likes Kpop

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Irl-4 friendsMy bf will listen to a song i send him
OL-Yea

Jenniexoxo_101

Kpop Fan
Credits
Only 1 or 2 like kpop including my sister but most do know some songs by big artists (BlackPink, PSY, BTS) ext:

strawbrrychaeng

Kpop Stan
Credits
Wonhee
Haneul
honestly like over 10, mainly because I've moved cites over the summer so during middle school I had like 5 or 6 friends who were in band that likes k-pop, now I know 4 people who likes kpop and are in band along with that I've had like 5 friends who likes kpop as well plus the person I'm dating rn likes kpop as well, and of course I've had a couple of online friends who likes kpop so in total like over 20 ๐Ÿ˜‚ plus that including my friends who knows abt kpop

Blackmoore82

Kpop Groupie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
JiU
Nicole
Jeongyeon
Eunjung
I have a friend who used to enjoy it, she said that when EXO formed (2011) is when she got out of it. Never really specified why.
Still she's the only friend I can talk to about the genre.

Felix_mybooty!

Kpop Rookie
Credits
ONE irl because she got me into it this past year

and one meh friend who only listens to skz and doesn't know their names even tho she has been listening to them for 2 1/2 years