do you watch survival shows often?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

fairyforrest

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Not really.
I did watch Produce 101 in the past.
Didn't want to watch Girls Planet but watched for Ziyin.
GP999 re-confirmed why I don't like survival shows (yes, there's no voting manipulation like P101, but it was already clear after a few episodes who was gonna win, some even before the show started).

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Depends on what you wanna watch.
Girls Planet is watchable on Iqiyi.
Rakuten Viki currently has I-LAND, Kingdom and Loud (the one with PSY and JYP)
I think I watched P101 on Rakuten but I can't remember
oh, ty! i'm watching kingdom: legendary war on viki rn, actually. it's so good!

fairyforrest

Kpop Rookie
Credits
oh, ty! i'm watching kingdom: legendary war on viki rn, actually. it's so good!
Oooh that's good!
I watched RTK the first few eps just for TO1 (or TOO at the time), but stopped. Wasn't really my cup of tea but was glad to learn about a few bg's I wouldn't have looked up without the show

emoyuna

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Overload
Gunil
L
I watch some here n there but ever since X1 or stray kids ss it been hard for me to watch them lol

_Chäēr-fúL_

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I only watched Sixteen and Produce 48 tbh 😂 And a littld of Stray Kids' Show idk what's its name.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Recently I watched *Queendom 2* and *Street Woman Fighter*.
Queendom 2 was fun to watch, and the "Desire" stage (with Loona and Brave Girl) was so good that I watched *Street Woman Fighter* to learn a bit more about Monika.
SWF is really a great show, scripted but fine. It's a survival show with 8 danse groups, the stronger ones in Korea, full of choreographers/teachers of k-pop danse. YGX, Want, La Chica, Coca n Butter, Holly Bang, Hook, Prowdmom and WayB.
Note : it's Coca n Butter, not Coco n Butter (Psy corrected Jessy prononciation but she didn't care).
It's full of outstanding battles and perfs. It was fresh and a given than this show got end year awards.
My favorite team is Hook but really I appreciate all of them.

Currently there is a spin off "Street Man Fighter".

And I usually follow *How do you play (hangout with Yoo)*
They are currently forming the project "WSG Wanabe", a girl group with 12 strong vocalists.
It's a spin off on MSG Wannabe they formed last year.
They have a great cover of *Momoland - Wonderful love* and are currently promoting with 3 sub-units (oasiso, 4fire, kaya-G).
The songs are from the best producers too and are really great. We'll have a full group song soon.
The group is formed with member from well known groups (Laboum Soyeon, Sunny Hill Kota, Seeya Boram, Baby Vox Eunhye, Urban Zapata Hyunah), solists (Navi, Sole, Hynn, Kwon Jinah), actress (Jin Joo, Jung Jiso) and a comedian (Eom Jiyoon).
The makmae is Jung Jiso who played in Parasite (the well know awarded film) and is called Jisophie Marceau (because when she wears headphone she's like Sophie Marceau in the film La Boum).
The elder is Yoo Eun Hye who is the former Baby Vox maknae (1st k-pop gen), a star actress (Coffee Prince, Gong) and Kim Jong Kook meme.

Last edited:

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
nope, only one i ever watched was iland, after enhypen debuted. i plan on watching iland2 tho i want to feel the anticipation.

chttom

Kpop Amateur
Credits
nope, only one i ever watched was iland, after enhypen debuted. i plan on watching iland2 tho i want to feel the anticipation.